Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes, it will solve the problem for now. Of course I can't guarantee what Epiclust will do with runtime versions in the future.
Edit: didn't get to his post yet when replying. So it seems certain that starting over now will solve the versioning problem until the end of the game. You will want to start over anyway if you want to see the harem girls pregnant.
SO new game required to see pregnant harem girls ??
No way..i will edit my points

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How many penetration rounds required for harem girls (nancy, michiko, amy, zara) to become pregnant ??
They get pregnant immediately, there's no fail. But the option to impregnate them requires a girl to be in the harem for three consecutive weeks. Read the hints guide section on pregnancy, everything is explained there.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
just wishfull thinking but is there "tits dont look like fucking balloons mod"? i like tits like any other man but this is way to much. game looks interesting but those balloons are so anoying i keep alt+f4 the game all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
just wishfull thinking but is there "tits dont look like fucking balloons mod"? i like tits like any other man but this is way to much. game looks interesting but those balloons are so anoying i keep alt+f4 the game all the time.
There are sime girls with small boobs too. Example :Angie.

Reactions: EpicLust

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Epic Lust is well-known for huge tits and huge cocks, so I guess if that isn't your thing, anything he does is not going to be for you. I happen to like it a lot.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
So I am a bit confused.
1)MC mentioned that it will take 8 weeks for a harem girl to give birth because of his sperm quality,yet the deliveries are happening after two weeks.Why?
2)Here I may have done a mistake but Taylor somehow turns out as exception because her delivery hasn't happened after two weeks.Is she different from others?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So I am a bit confused.
1)MC mentioned that it will take 8 weeks for a harem girl to give birth because of his sperm quality,yet the deliveries are happening after two weeks.Why?
2)Here I may have done a mistake but Taylor somehow turns out as exception because her delivery hasn't happened after two weeks.Is she different from others?
Whose delivery happened after two weeks please? This should not have happened.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Whose delivery happened after two weeks please? This should not have happened.
Michiko,Nancy and Zara in my playthrough.They were in my harem for three weeks and that's when I chose for the impregnation.And two weeks after that,those deliveries happened.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Michiko,Nancy and Zara in my playthrough
Patched or official version? Or Android?
And by "delivery", I assume you mean the actual birth scenes in the medbay, right? Not just them saying they're pregnant.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Patched or official version? Or Android?
And by "delivery", I assume you mean the actual birth scenes in the medbay, right? Not just them saying they're pregnant.
Official version,mate.And yes the actual birth scenes exactly.
On the first week after impregnation,the harem girl announced her pregnancy and two weeks later she gave birth.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Official version,mate.And yes the actual birth scenes exactly.
On the first week after impregnation,the harem girl announced her pregnancy and two weeks later she gave birth.
Well, that's weird; I don't see anything in the script to suggest this would happen. Anyone else got that?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
A girl has to be in your harem for at least 3 consecutive weeks. Read the hints guide section for pregnancy.
For Taylor, you have to ask them to wash your bike and Cindy will demand you propose but you'll first refuse. Then go back again (this time, with a scout) and the option to propose will appear.
There is no option with Cindy except one come everyday but no more options(

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Well, that's weird; I don't see anything in the script to suggest this would happen. Anyone else got that?
Play patched version didn't get birth scene after 2 weeks but pretty sure it took less than 8 week for the harem girls.
In harem.rpy you lake a check to see if a girl is pregnant and increse the counter by one
Code:
if pregza:
    $ pregzastart += 1
then later you increase once more the counter after the special text. Example :
Code:
if pregzastart == 2:
    show zarapregnant01 with moveinleft
    za "[name], I'm pregnant, look!"
    mc "You're sure you're not just getting fat from all those camel burgers?"
    hide zarapregnant01
    show zarapregnant01b
    with fastdissolve
    za "Yes, I am SURE. Women KNOW when they are PREGNANT."
    mc "Ah, then... err... Congratulations on doing your bit to re-populate the world!"
    hide zarapregnant01b with fastdissolve
    $ pregzastart += 1

Reactions: EpicLust

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Since you have added the creepy girl hex which is another source of diamonds,is it possible that the she-hulk quest and it's resulting bounty can be skipped?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
There is no option with Cindy except one come everyday but no more options(
If that's happened,I am sorry but you have to either start a new game or load a save when the D-hexes weren't unlocked.Now you have to be a bit careful but unless you get the bike,do not access D5.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Play patched version didn't get birth scene after 2 weeks but pretty sure it took less than 8 week for the harem girls.
In harem.rpy you lake a check to see if a girl is pregnant and increse the counter by one
Code:
if pregza:
    $ pregzastart += 1
then later you increase once more the counter after the special text. Example :
Code:
if pregzastart == 2:
    show zarapregnant01 with moveinleft
    za "[name], I'm pregnant, look!"
    mc "You're sure you're not just getting fat from all those camel burgers?"
    hide zarapregnant01
    show zarapregnant01b
    with fastdissolve
    za "Yes, I am SURE. Women KNOW when they are PREGNANT."
    mc "Ah, then... err... Congratulations on doing your bit to re-populate the world!"
    hide zarapregnant01b with fastdissolve
    $ pregzastart += 1
Thanks, I'll look into it, that seems to be a mistake I made then... So basically, it goes twice as fast as I had planned... Funny how all my patrons conveniently forgot to mention that error... lol.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes