EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And also how to impregnate girls and marry Taylor.Every time when I come there is no option to meet her only her mother. And I can only impregnate Zara but no one else
A girl has to be in your harem for at least 3 consecutive weeks. Read the hints guide section for pregnancy.
For Taylor, you have to ask them to wash your bike and Cindy will demand you propose but you'll first refuse. Then go back again (this time, with a scout) and the option to propose will appear.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello. Really like your games, but unfortunately don't have a possibility to support you. Maybe in the future, it will possible. Just want to wish you creative success, good health, and financial well-being. Also, have one question: do you have in plan the threesome scene with Tailor and her mother, Cindy in future updates? Sorry for my English. It's not my native language
There's already a threesome blowjob with them. So no, nothing more with them is planned at this stage.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I love your game one of the best by far, with the defeat of president Trumpf, maybe Ivanka and her mother needs a place to stay and what better place than in the harem of an adolescent with a horse's cock? Do you plan to add her to the harem?
I plan a threesome scene with them in the Oval Office at the very end before the final showdown with Trumpf, but that's it. When the MC wins, I guess it can be assumed that they joined the harem...

EDIT: if you meant "With the defeat of president Trumpf" (as in the real loser guy who just lost the election big time), then no, in the game his little "coup" can be assumed to have worked since he's President-for-Life... So he won't be "defeated" until the very end of the game, hence little leeway to add stuff after that happens, since it will be the end of the game when the MC sits at the oval office (but I guess Ivanka can be under the desk sucking him off in that final scene, lol...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So if I start over will I run into the same problem with this game in the future or will it be fine?
No, it will be fine. I won't make the mistake again of making a build with a newer ren'py version, that's for sure!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with advancing the screen to the next scene when it comes to paying the harem girls. View attachment 1009023

I can't go on to the next scene or go on about my day once I've paid.

Edit: I should also clarify that I'm playing on a MAC and that I have Gwen in my harem but clearly she isnt on the screen, nor can I scroll down.
Yeah, but that means you have too many harem girls... You can't have more than 6, so either you cheated or something went wrong with girlsinharem variable.
open console, type
girlsinharem
(enter)
What is the answer?
In any case, open console and type
haremgw = False
to force her out to get back on track.
Then girlsinharem should be equal to 6, if it's not, force it to be on the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: tombrady156

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So if I start over will I run into the same problem with this game in the future or will it be fine?
Yes, it will solve the problem for now. Of course I can't guarantee what Epiclust will do with runtime versions in the future.
Edit: didn't get to his post yet when replying. So it seems certain that starting over now will solve the versioning problem until the end of the game. You will want to start over anyway if you want to see the harem girls pregnant.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
for having freed him.

also, i tried using the console to give myself 2 diamonds, but i don't think i got the item variable right. is it just diamond or somthing?
No it's not, it's two variables, gem and hulkgem. (True or False)
But why are you trying to cheat for this? Then you miss out on the scenes!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
damn i didnt expect a limit i guess we have to choose wisely on the 6 we want........unless you plan to expand the limit
Nope, that's the limit. It's also a management game basically... Manage your harem wisely!
EDIT: But you can get rid of some girls, so you can still have all the girls in the harem, just not at the same time.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How many penetration rounds required for harem girls (nancy, michiko, amy, zara) to become pregnant ??

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes