Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
Because there are some elements of randomness in the game and therefore it's too hard to make. I think my pdf hints guide is pretty complete as it is, what problems are you encountering exactly?
I am playing on android so I have to close game and look hint again and again it's difficult you know what I mean .

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Had the same problem. Did you previously go to the church and did multiple action (like telling sister Clara that you are canonized and then talking to the priest)? If so do just one then leave and you will go to your bedroom without error.
Ah, well finally someone identified a possible source of this error that has been reported a few times and which I had no clue how to even begin to try and solve. Will look into the church script then, thanks for that.

Reactions: the X hunter

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I recently played your other game Battle of the Bulges.I really enjoyed playing that game but I noticed that using cheats is not a good idea as it leads to automatic game overs or losing girls to the other douche :D .So will there be similar outcomes in this game (not the losing girls part obviously) like something we should be careful about while using cheats?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I recently played your other game Battle of the Bulges.I really enjoyed playing that game but I noticed that using cheats is not a good idea as it leads to automatic game overs or losing girls to the other douche :D .So will there be similar outcomes in this game (not the losing girls part obviously) like something we should be careful about while using cheats?
No. And I list the available cheat codes in the pdf hints guide at the end actually...

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
Not trying to be a smart ass or Epiclust’s bitch but, is it really that difficult to see the walkthru in it’s friggin carpet and then read it??????

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When I do it just keeps displaying errors.

Edit: I rollbacked. I think it has something to do with either talking to bella in the church or talking to the priest.
Ok, open the console (shift+o) and type:
period = 4
(enter)
exit console
Does that fix it?

Apr 25, 2019
how do i stop michiko from from leaving? do i HAVE to play the scene every time? (plus she even leaves when it says she's SATISFIED. i'm really confused here.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how do i stop michiko from from leaving? do i HAVE to play the scene every time? (plus she even leaves when it says she's SATISFIED. i'm really confused here.
Maybe you didn't have enough money to maintain her?
Also, possibly, you lost a lust point along the way? If you fall below 4, a harem girl will leave even if she was satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm
May 21, 2017
where to buy a vehicle???? I got diamonds for buying a vehicle and there's a slot for it in the inventory but where do i go to buy it????

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes