Geirr

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks! Also, I'm not getting the option to date or add girls to my harem, like Angie - who's lust level is at 5.. any help with this?
Obviously your MC doesn't know about the Red Canyon. Talk to Marnie in the Bar: 'Tell me something I want to know'
...but first try that Greasy Tar cocktail if you didn't.

Geirr

Mar 14, 2019
Non-fatal bug in the gym:
Entering the gym, exit immediately then enter again (immediately or the same day) re-randomize the girl in the gym but the previous girl is there too. You can repeat this many times until all 6 girls will be in the gym overlapping each other...

mrfister5

Jan 21, 2021
I am playing off of a site and do not have the hints menu. My question is how do you have sex with the she_hulk every time i go to her she bites me? I have had sex with Mamma Sofia like 4 times. I have been trying to complete the quest to get the diamonds to get the bike.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am playing off of a site and do not have the hints menu. My question is how do you have sex with the she_hulk every time i go to her she bites me? I have had sex with Mamma Sofia like 4 times. I have been trying to complete the quest to get the diamonds to get the bike.
The hints guide is downloadable here from the OP.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Non-fatal bug in the gym:
Entering the gym, exit immediately then enter again (immediately or the same day) re-randomize the girl in the gym but the previous girl is there too. You can repeat this many times until all 6 girls will be in the gym overlapping each other...
Does it work at the pool too?

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Obviously your MC doesn't know about the Red Canyon. Talk to Marnie in the Bar: 'Tell me something I want to know'
...but first try that Greasy Tar cocktail if you didn't.
Thanks!! This worked for all girls except Ruby.. not sure why :/ I'm am member of NRANRA and all.. any tips? thanks!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks!! This worked for all girls except Ruby.. not sure why :/ I'm am member of NRANRA and all.. any tips? thanks!
For Ruby at least strenght 9 is required too. When you talk to her in the worshop she will say something like you need to be strong enough to go on a date with her.

Reactions: EpicLust

mrfister5

Jan 21, 2021
The hints guide is downloadable here from the OP.
I gotten the gas mask to enter the crater but it never gives me option to remove the gas mask to advance to save Magnus. Which I have seen numerous times. By the way I like this game I have been playing it since the first few hexs.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I gotten the gas mask to enter the crater but it never gives me option to remove the gas mask to advance to save Magnus. Which I have seen numerous times. By the way I like this game I have been playing it since the first few hexs.
This bug is fixed for v0.6 which should come out later today. But just to check, you did meet her once already and you didn't remove your mask (when you had the choice), is that right?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
V0.6 should be out later today here, but in the meantime here are some previews for v0.6.1 which is next month's update. So , you have just three days left to join us on Patreon and become a processed February patron to access v0.6.1 next month (no upfront charging on my page, so you won't be charged until 1st February, and after that, it's too late). Remember, Apocalypse is now the game with the MOST HARDCORE SEX SCENES EVER!

lenadatepreview.png pennypreview03.png pennypreview02.png rubywatchpreview.png lenwatchpreview.png jennapreview.png gwenimpregpreview.png pennypreview01.png

Tentative changelog for v0.6.1:

OUTDOORS: 2 new scenes at the gas station with Penny and Jenna.
COMPOUND: Nightwatch Duty implemented (talk to Lena at HQ to volunteer, max twice/week).
COMPOUND: Date with Lena implemented.
HAREM: Penny as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Gwen can now be impregnated.

nico val

Mar 23, 2019
V0.6 should be out later today here, but in the meantime here are some previews for v0.6.1 which is next month's update. So , you have just three days left to join us on Patreon and become a processed February patron to access v0.6.1 next month (no upfront charging on my page, so you won't be charged until 1st February, and after that, it's too late). Remember, Apocalypse is now the game with the MOST HARDCORE SEX SCENES EVER!

View attachment 1007877 View attachment 1007878 View attachment 1007879 View attachment 1007880 View attachment 1007881 View attachment 1007882 View attachment 1007883 View attachment 1007884

Tentative changelog for v0.6.1:

OUTDOORS: 2 new scenes at the gas station with Penny and Jenna.
COMPOUND: Nightwatch Duty implemented (talk to Lena at HQ to volunteer, max twice/week).
COMPOUND: Date with Lena implemented.
HAREM: Penny as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Gwen can now be impregnated.
nice job :love:

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Everyone, please read the hints guide section on pregnancy to better understand it....

Reactions: csyzt3
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes