jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game is awesome but I keep having to go into the rpy scripts to get past hard crashes that give no error report. Opala temple puzzle crashed for me as soon as I tried to touch anything, and the game hard crashed again when jumping to the duel with the bounty hunter. Weird that I'm having so many issues with the game. I did use saveeditor to give myself a bunch of cash but I didn't touch anything else. Might be why the game is crashing but I don't see why.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This game is awesome but I keep having to go into the rpy scripts to get past hard crashes that give no error report. Opala temple puzzle crashed for me as soon as I tried to touch anything, and the game hard crashed again when jumping to the duel with the bounty hunter. Weird that I'm having so many issues with the game. I did use saveeditor to give myself a bunch of cash but I didn't touch anything else. Might be why the game is crashing but I don't see why.
What are you playing on, PC, Mac or Android? I just tested that scene on PC, and I don't get any error, plus I didn't change anything in that scene code since its inception months ago but someone else reported the same issue as you, so I don't understand what's going on...

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
What are you playing on, PC, Mac or Android? I just tested that scene on PC, and I don't get any error, plus I didn't change anything in that scene code since its inception months ago but someone else reported the same issue as you, so I don't understand what's going on...
I'm playing on PC and I'm using the patch, I downloaded the compressed version and that's probably why I'm having issues. It doesn't give me any errors or traceback when it happens, unfortunately. I did enable the dev console and rollback so that could be it. I'll unzip a fresh folder and just play it without enabling anything and see if it does anything in a little while and get back to you. It's really not a big deal because I just went in the script for bounty hunter and deleted everything under duel but:

label Duel:
$ seenbounty = True
$ renpy.pause(1.5, hard=True)
call DiceRoll from _call_DiceRoll_22
$ dshootroll=mcfirearms+diceroll

I left the if statements alone, of course, and that allowed me to just bypass the duel scene that was making it crash. For the Opala temple, I used the dev console to set the pillars to what they're supposed to be using

pillar01 = 3
pillar02 = 2
pillar03 = 3

Anyways, thanks for your hard work on this game. I love it.

Edit: Okay, I tried again with a newly unzipped copy without using the patch and progressed to the temple and it still crashed when I clicked on the pillars.

Edit2: I narrowed down what was causing the crashing during the duel to the raven mp3 file in the sounds folder. I tried to play it and it said it's an unsupported file type despite being an mp3 file. Must be due to me using the compressed version and something went wrong. I tried to figure out what's going on with the Opala Temple pillars, but no luck there. It's probably due to being the compressed version as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not ... dev never bothered with any scenes in the confessional.
There is the all mighty painting of reverends member, that you can see from afar, nothing other is scripted there either.
Hello
How i can open that door?
And , what is there behind of that table?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
When will the next update be released?
Released today (Sun 10) to $20 patrons. So expect general availability in about 3 weeks. Dependent on test results of course.
Released on Sat 16 to $10 patrons. So going according to plan. Guesstimate for the rest of the schedule:
Release to $5 patrons on Fri 22
Release to general public on Thu 28
Note, those are my guesstimates, no guarantee Epiclust will actually do that.

Last edited:

Totenkopf098

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get uniform to enter trumpsters camp?
It's in hints guide but I think you need to do something for the girl in the hammam in desert city and then she'll give them to you or something...

I don't remember well but if memory serves right then it should have to do with that girl in the desert city hammam.

Mar 27, 2019
Released today (Sun 10) to $20 patrons. So expect general availability in about 3 weeks. Dependent on test results of course.
so near the end of this month or the first 2 weeks next month... thanks still playing 5.2 right now ....like the game alot just like other games made by epiclust ... just wish they were more open world and no time limits... one of epiclusts games was great but had time limit thing that just took the fun out for me... I am hoping it doesn't get added to this game that would suck alot for this game...great work so far in this game...I am waiting to see what else is added to it...

ps. on a side note maybe add a cheat button for all known cheats may increase players to play more.... some players really hate to grind to increase stats ... and if they use console cheats it breaks the game and get errors ... the online save editor helps some but it doesn't give info on certain things that can be added to ...

I have used both console and the onlinesaveedit before the onlinesaveedit is the only thing that doesn't seem to break the game...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes