EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Apparently, I screwed up the latest v0.5.2 build by leaving some leftover script I was working on for v0.6 and some people are getting an error message while trying to fuck Nancy because the impregnation option appears but obviously, it hasn't been implemented yet... If you're getting an error message during her sex scene, please use this replacement script to get rid of it (and don't pick the option to impregnate her!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: waldo1

adam_beast

Jan 4, 2019
I really appreciate, that dev included some plot reasons explaining why everyone has exaggerated physiques. It makes game internally consistent.

Reactions: EpicLust

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hahaha fucking hell like a couple of weeks I see in my land "germany" that beer "Corona" at my discounter Netto, and must so much smilling under my mask with that shitty c-virus out there. And now I see in this game the some bottle again :p!
The game is so great but that scene with that alpha Debra and get the sperm in he bucket, this getting sucks after a few tries and I really dont know where exactly left, middle and right is for the game. Thats the only critical part, always try, backwards, try bw, try....
Sry thats a bit annoying what does the game not deserve!

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hahaha fucking hell like a couple of weeks I see in my land "germany" that beer "Corona" at my discounter Netto, and must so much smilling under my mask with that shitty c-virus out there. And now I see in this game the some bottle again :p!
The game is so great but that scene with that alpha Debra and get the sperm in he bucket, this getting sucks after a few tries and I really dont know where exactly left, middle and right is for the game. Thats the only critical part, always try, backwards, try bw, try....
Sry thats a bit annoying what does the game not deserve!
Just look where it goes and then rollback with your mouse, it will go in the same place, but now you are ready to click on the right button, it's pretty easy to cheat those mini-games (there are two more similar games like that, Angie pussy squirting and Suk-Yu Dong's ping pong ball...)

Reactions: Xlude65

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
As a thank you to my patrons for their support and while they wait for Apocalypse v0.6's planned release in January, I sent them this short comic which I managed to finish and now I post it here for all you guys as a Merry Christmas!

celebrity01.jpg

Rest of it (dialogues and no dialogues versions) available for download:

Last edited:

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Downloaded the compressed version. Got a weird exception when talking to the guy at the bar that sells tranquilizers.

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/Bar/barjoe04.jpg'>:
File "game/bar.rpy", line 740, in script
    scene barjoe04 with fastdissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Bar/barjoe04.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Wouldn't know why it happens. Non compressed version didn't bring this up.
Great game though.

Not_Toxic

Dec 25, 2020
Apparently, I screwed up the latest v0.5.2 build by leaving some leftover script I was working on for v0.6 and some people are getting an error message while trying to fuck Nancy because the impregnation option appears but obviously, it hasn't been implemented yet... If you're getting an error message during her sex scene, please use this replacement script to get rid of it (and don't pick the option to impregnate her!)
I tried downloading the 0.5.2 version in the OP, pasting the defaults_import.rpy file into the game folder, and starting a new game. I never received any options about impregnating Nancy, but I still receive an error when trying to fuck Nancy detailed in traceback.txt as follows:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bar.rpy", line 745, in script call
call JoeInventory from _call_JoeInventory
File "game/explore.rpy", line 8152, in script call
call CindyInventory from _call_CindyInventory
File "game/nancyfuck.rpy", line 513, in script
menu:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/nancyfuck.rpy, line 526)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/explore.rpy", line 8152, in script call
call CindyInventory from _call_CindyInventory
File "game/nancyfuck.rpy", line 513, in script
menu:
File "F:\_proby - 1 TB\3D_Games\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "F:\_proby - 1 TB\3D_Games\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "F:\_proby - 1 TB\3D_Games\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1958, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "F:\_proby - 1 TB\3D_Games\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/nancyfuck.rpy, line 526)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.5.2
Mon Dec 28 14:54:09 2020

Reactions: Bloodhunter

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I tried downloading the 0.5.2 version in the OP, pasting the defaults_import.rpy file into the game folder, and starting a new game. I never received any options about impregnating Nancy, but I still receive an error when trying to fuck Nancy detailed in traceback.txt as follows:
I don't quite understand what file from the OP you are referring too (I don't see any), but I refer you to this post HERE about this issue.

Oct 20, 2017
For the complete unknown person that created the incest patch, the images folder is capitalized in the patch game folder, while within the unpatched game, the same folder is not capitalized. This leads to an error when trying to merge the game folders without first renaming the patched images folder to lowercase. At least, I kept getting errors trying to run it on my linux machine.

Not_Toxic

Dec 25, 2020
I don't quite understand what file from the OP you are referring too (I don't see any), but I refer you to this post HERE about this issue.
Hmm...don't see any files in the OP? It has multiple download links to v0.5.2 for Win, Mac, and Linux. I'm aware of the post you linked, that's where I got the defaults_import.rpy file that I thought would be the fix, but the error still occurs. Thank you for trying to post a solution, but it didn't prevent the error. Am I missing something?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes