sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I'm just a player. Unfortunately, time to devote to playing is very limited.

Super game.

Dev to be commended for the time spent developing this game.

My observation as a limited knowledge player. (unskilled in digging into the matrix for tweaking/adjusting)

A lot to cover. It's taken a long time to work thru to the ending. May or may not be of interest to anyone.

For those of us that are less knowledgeable, it is a complex game. As such, the help pdf is a great tool.
The walkthrough (WT) is a necessary help, for many of us. The person that makes it, also needs a big thank you and hopefully will continue to contribute.

It appears the game itself, is very time and date driven. Accomplishing certain tasks on certain day(s) and time is a necessity to advancing in the game (I THINK). Example: day x, time x, and pool/gym etc talk to x. But x is not there, now the day/time flow (I THINK) with x is interrupted and this will/may alter the day/time continuum with x that follows.

That being said, if the WT said, meet gwen at pool on day x and time x, I would create a save point before going to the pool. Gwen's not there, reload and go again, still not there, keep reloading in hopes she would show. A lot of time expended on maybe she will, maybe she won't. If she doesn't, then the events involving the progression with gwen is interrupted. When that happens it wasn't long I was out of sync with the WT.

Time/date, the message from the whitehouse, are a no show, says I am beyond/gone to far even though I am on the day coinciding with the WT.

Ok, enough on that subject.

Hopefully, the dev could allow time in the week for a players choice. Go wherever and grind whoever he wants to without any affect on the day/time continuum.

Also, lady of color - black (call her mm, say Panther), BA bitch road warrior (RW) type on the order of rachel, ruby or sofia build with a "lot" (not obese) of junk in that trunk. The mc has the burrito, HE NEEDS a woman with a spacious trunk and can turn him every which way but lose, ride him hard and leave him soaked and drained. With the option of taking her on missions, she could become one of his favorite side sticks :cool:, oops kick/operative. Same with Bella and Penny, having a penetrating field experience in the wild (dam uncivilized animals).

The dev has everything pretty much planned out, and major changes are major tasks, but, maybe, hopefully consider:

After all, they don't have to be in the harem to have sex, right.

How about some substitute events for bar fight, dance night, veggie picking, school etc, the dialogs are the same over and over. I know he needs money, but one can add a few $$$ to the account thru the console.

Gas station, mc and penny 3some, on the road again - 4 on the floor and a 5th under the seat its party time :love:.
Sofia, maybe reopen the dinner hex for sex morning/day/night (bet she gets downright nasty).
South of the border night with Marie, some taco/burrito time (p l e a s e - no donkey's).
Naughty nurse time with rachel morning/day/night (some of us, KNOW nurses can really be naughty - right guys) :devilish:.

The stripper, doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl, spooning ok, but never ever any on top sex with her, those monster balloons will beat him to death.

Bella and Penny, yes siree bob, adding these two bite mark notches on his burrito and the mc now has a start on a great fire team (they're hunters) for the final battle.
Ruby, Panther (black BA WR), Bella and Penny.
Wait, add Sofia, she might be one of those sadistic lady's that has a strap on burrito that makes the mc look like a vienna sausage, and then, and then the :cool: victory party in the whitehouse. Look out :cry::cry: Donald, Ivanka, Melania and bounty hunter.
Between sofia and panther, Donald's pee pee tape would be down graded to a children's rating.

Dev - Thanks, Love the game.

Reactions: Henry73au

Superexlop

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys, first I'm french so my english isn't perfect.

I wanted to ask for help, my game crash when i click on a stone or the lever in Queen Opala's temple.

How can I do to continue ?

Thx !

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, first I'm french so my english isn't perfect.

I wanted to ask for help, my game crash when i click on a stone or the lever in Queen Opala's temple.

How can I do to continue ?

Thx !
Do you get an error message when it crashes? If so, please include it here. Also, what version are you playing (PC, Mac, Android?)? Official or incest patch version?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to restore water supply in the hamam
Please read the hints guide (pdf enclosed in your game folder). You'll get the answers to your questions there most likely. For that quest for example, it says in the guide's Hex C5 section where the hammam is located that you must defeat Dr Evil at hex C4... Then read the section on hex C4 to find out how to do it if you're stuck.

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
please tell me how to advance with barbara. there was a shooting for the calendar, I bought a hat in the store. what else is needed?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
please tell me how to advance with barbara. there was a shooting for the calendar, I bought a hat in the store. what else is needed?
Nothing. That's it, she doesn't have more content for the moment. And not likely to get anything in the near future as she is at the bottom of the Patron poll that is running at the moment.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
there should still be sex at school. just how to open
That happens just once when the class IT fails. You get a choice to either have sex with Barbara or have Suki repair the malfunction. I think it happens the second time the MC visits class. If you are past that the scene will never happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
RUBY HAREM HINTS: Here are the lust points available for Ruby:
1) One point for talking to her in the workshop and enquiring about her tattoo.
2) One point for joining the NRANRA (available at the shooting range for 20$ after reaching level 3 in firearms skill)
3) One point for hypnotizing her with the pendulum.
4) One point for offering her the necklace from Queen Opala.
5) One point for taking her on a date (possible after reaching lust 2 and necessary for her to join the MC’s harem).

5 point I can't start

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
RUBY HAREM HINTS: Here are the lust points available for Ruby:
1) One point for talking to her in the workshop and enquiring about her tattoo.
2) One point for joining the NRANRA (available at the shooting range for 20$ after reaching level 3 in firearms skill)
3) One point for hypnotizing her with the pendulum.
4) One point for offering her the necklace from Queen Opala.
5) One point for taking her on a date (possible after reaching lust 2 and necessary for her to join the MC’s harem).

5 point I can't start
Read the top of the section for dates and you'll see why... Also, you need strength 9.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes