EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't have her on Friday night, at the bar (Lena), on this day on the dance floor - Michiko, Amy, and others, but not Lena
You need to have gotten at least one tip from Marnie and be in possession of the posing pouch Lena gives you the first time you meet her in the gym to unlock the bar on Friday evenings.
If you're playing from a very old save, it might not have registered.
open console (shift+o) and type
posingpouch

if it's not True, then make it True by typing:

posingpouch = True

That will unlock the bar on Friday nights.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
You need to have gotten at least one tip from Marnie and be in possession of the posing pouch Lena gives you the first time you meet her in the gym to unlock the bar on Friday evenings.
If you're playing from a very old save, it might not have registered.
open console (shift+o) and type
posingpouch

if it's not True, then make it True by typing:

posingpouch = True

That will unlock the bar on Friday nights.
It did not help me and it was not an old save, but a new one, I deliberately started a new passage, I got tired of all this and I deleted the game.

pikeepikee

Mar 8, 2020
Looking forward to the new update every month! Although I'm not into the whole pregnancy thing, I understand you implemented it. Luckily you also actually made it have an impact!

Reactions: EpicLust

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Just played through for the first time in a couple releases. I am not sure how I did this, but I managed to miss the radiation scenes in the lab, although Gwen later references them. I went to the lab repeatedly to work well before I brought Gwen into my harem.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
First Nancy hanky-panky after ading her to a harem gives me an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bar.rpy", line 745, in script call
    call JoeInventory from _call_JoeInventory
  File "game/nancyfuck.rpy", line 513, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/nancyfuck.rpy, line 526)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1958, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.5.2
Mon Nov 30 19:54:23 2020

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
First Nancy hanky-panky after ading her to a harem gives me an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1958, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.5.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.5.2
Mon Nov 30 19:54:23 2020
That makes no sense, there is no bug on that line.
Please attach your nancyfuck.rpy script in response and I'll have a look.

Reactions: Henry73au

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
That makes no sense, there is no bug on that line.
Please attach your nancyfuck.rpy script in response and I'll have a look.
I'm attaching the requested file along with my savefile, because there are also other problems:

1. Gwen is already my harem girl and she mentioned some experiments, but they never happend.
2. I can't talk do Diamond about buying a rig for the MC despite fucking a stripper twice and gaining necessary knowledge.
3. She-hulk don't give me a quest to save her son Magnus, she always bites me.
4. The only way is to obtain a cactus milk from the Mexican Border hex is to bring 2 camels with me, but there should be other ways.
5. Zara appears on the weekly list of harem girls despite dismissing her a long time ago.

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Girls who could use some attention imo.

Debra (Science Lab):

Probably the most boring older woman out of the cast. Other than being a scientist she isnt really note-worthy, atleast the other people in that category Laurie (Food Unit) has that whole breast expansion mutation going on and the (School Teacher) has the whole Trumpf/patriot stuff going on.

Melanie (Bar Girl):

For a Road Warrior she seems very bland, to be honest when I first met her I thought she was Club Sierra
(which btw seems to be the most boring faction as a whole)

Michiko (Dojo Instructor):

This one is a bit more on the personal side, she is the asian martial artist bimbo...kinda of a phoned in stereotype if you ask me she just isnt that interesting outside of weeaboo's who go for that.

Zara (First Girl):

Talk about generic "how can I please you master"...it gets old fast when you seen the type, she has no personality other than sex doll. the descision to make her ethnic was a good one but other than that she could have been a basic Ren'Py white girl and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

Side Note: There should definitely be a black girl/more color added to the cast, at a certain point the white women just look like interchangeable wigs.
Maybe Debra could reuse that power of the last experiment for a date or as a member of the harem. That body was too sexy and the scene was a bit short. I would very much like to see more of her :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm attaching the requested file along with my savefile, because there are also other problems:

1. Gwen is already my harem girl and she mentioned some experiments, but they never happend.
2. I can't talk do Diamond about buying a rig for the MC despite fucking a stripper twice and gaining necessary knowledge.
3. She-hulk don't give me a quest to save her son Magnus, she always bites me.
4. The only way is to obtain a cactus milk from the Mexican Border hex is to bring 2 camels with me, but there should be other ways.
5. Zara appears on the weekly list of harem girls despite dismissing her a long time ago.
Did you cheat by adding harem girls at any stage by the way? Your variable girlsinharem is seriously screwed up because it says 2 but you actually have 8 girls in your harem (which should not be possible).
Otherwise, you might have a corrupted download then, I suggest you erase and re-download the game.
For your questions, you need two hauls of diamonds for buying a rig, obviously the other one is from she-hulk whose quest you can't do (don't know how that happened in your playthrough to be honest...)
Here is an altered saved game where I dismissed Zara and Suki to get you to the max of 6 girls, changed the variable girlsinharem to reflect that, and changed another variable to allow you to talk to she-hulk (choose to remove your mask).

Reactions: wapitawg

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm a bit stumped. Can't access e-range hexes. I've cleared all d-range, and am beyond week 8.
Have you just started replaying this saved game? Did you at least play until the end of the week?... Cos the variable wave04explored will be set to True on Monday and you will see the new hexes then.
otherwise, open console and type
wave04explored = True

Reactions: dahobo

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Did you cheat by adding harem girls at any stage by the way? Your variable girlsinharem is seriously screwed up because it says 2 but you actually have 8 girls in your harem (which should not be possible).
Otherwise, you might have a corrupted download then, I suggest you erase and re-download the game.
For your questions, you need two hauls of diamonds for buying a rig, obviously the other one is from she-hulk whose quest you can't do (don't know how that happened in your playthrough to be honest...)
Here is an altered saved game where I dismissed Zara and Suki to get you to the max of 6 girls, changed the variable girlsinharem to reflect that, and changed another variable to allow you to talk to she-hulk (choose to remove your mask).
No, in fact I only messed with skillpoints and faction points. The file I've sent you is the same as in the release from the first post (I used a Mega link) - I've checked that with "Compare" function in my EditPad Pro.
I also thought that adding more girls to the harem isn't possible but after dismissing Zara I was able to add them infinitely so I did. And she didn't even disappear and I could pay her upkeep.
As of Diamond - I thought that she gives you a quest to buy a rig from her after mentioning diamonds and then you can start collecting them for her. I see I was wrong, you need to have at least one handful of diamonds to be able to start the quest.
Thank you for your support <3

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, in fact I only messed with skillpoints and faction points. The file I've sent you is the same as in the release from the first post (I used a Mega link) - I've checked that with "Compare" function in my EditPad Pro.
I also thought that adding more girls to the harem isn't possible but after dismissing Zara I was able to add them infinitely so I did. And she didn't even disappear and I could pay her upkeep.
As of Diamond - I thought that she gives you a quest to buy a rig from her after mentioning diamonds and then you can start collecting them for her. I see I was wrong, you need to have at least one handful of diamonds to be able to start the quest.
Thank you for your support <3
Ok, thanks for your feedback, I'll look into that Zara thing then...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
bounty hunter encounter crashes game immediately before dice roll happens. this is new to 5.2.
What about with this replacement script?
Also, send me YOUR bountyhunter.rpy script please, I'd like to see if it's a corrupted download because you're not the first to report that but I don't see any problems my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes