zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the save folder is for Windows? Trying to import saves.
<main game directory>\game\saves
second copy is in
<your Windows user directory>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Apocalypse
Your Windows user directory is usually something like C:\Users\<your login name>

Reactions: Henry73au

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I keep running into the bounty hunter.
Done the mar a go 3some, it just keeps repeating.
Anyway to stop this?
You have to actually get captured twice.Then only the bounty hunter will not intercept you anymore.That means you can enjoy the threesome twice.If your firearms stat is high,I would recommend editing that stat through the console just before the duel (mcfirearms < 3)
and then re-edit the stat after you return to base.

Last edited:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
How can I get amy to my harem or just to go out on a date with her
1)Have conversation with her in school.Ask her about how she got in the compound.
2)Find her in the pool and admire her muscles
3)Go on a date with with her (Red Canyon location should be known from Marnie before)
4)Go to C2 and get some flowers.Then gift her those flowers when she is at school.

P.S: You could find these steps in the Hints Guide itself.It will be in the folder itself.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Nope.No change even after reloading from save.
You need to load a save from *before* the switch to the new day. The random number is calculated at the switch to the new day. And it is random, so there is a chance you may end up with the same number. So load the save again. Or cheat as I described some posts up.

Reactions: sks8256

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
You need to load a save from *before* the switch to the new day. The random number is calculated at the switch to the new day. And it is random, so there is a chance you may end up with the same number. So load the save again. Or cheat as I described some posts up.
Damn I didn't know that.I always used to save on the new day and then try to reload but it didn't work.Thanks for your help,mate.Also saw your post.Will try out the cheats if needed.

betraws

Jun 6, 2020
Just a quick one, no matter where or when I talk to Gwen (pool or lab, although bar backroom is ok) I get the same 'I didn't mean it like that' and then lose a lust point. As such, I can't see a way to get round it.

Any ideas?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Just a quick one, no matter where or when I talk to Gwen (pool or lab, although bar backroom is ok) I get the same 'I didn't mean it like that' and then lose a lust point. As such, I can't see a way to get round it.

Any ideas?
Do you not get the other option of the experiment going wrong?

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Good content, but WAY too many needlessly complex situations of needing X stats, with Y reputation, at Z time of day, with A item, with B money, etc.

It took me forever to get the password from Jake for the club, to give the diamonds to Diamond for a bike, to be able to go back to the hippy girls, to get a spliff from them, that I want to give to Amy......but I can't because she'll only accept it during the evening, but once you get the bike she doesn't appear in the workshop in the evening anymore......

And PLEASE add a way to pass time with one button. So many times where I just want to pass time but don't have anything I want to do atm so I have to go to someone, talk to them, find something to say that just wastes time, and end the conversation. Just pointless extra clicking.

Also let me skip the fight at the bar that I've already seen a bunch of times.

Reactions: the X hunter
Aug 29, 2020
Girls who could use some attention imo.

Debra (Science Lab):

Probably the most boring older woman out of the cast. Other than being a scientist she isnt really note-worthy, atleast the other people in that category Laurie (Food Unit) has that whole breast expansion mutation going on and the (School Teacher) has the whole Trumpf/patriot stuff going on.

Melanie (Bar Girl):

For a Road Warrior she seems very bland, to be honest when I first met her I thought she was Club Sierra
(which btw seems to be the most boring faction as a whole)

Michiko (Dojo Instructor):

This one is a bit more on the personal side, she is the asian martial artist bimbo...kinda of a phoned in stereotype if you ask me she just isnt that interesting outside of weeaboo's who go for that.

Zara (First Girl):

Talk about generic "how can I please you master"...it gets old fast when you seen the type, she has no personality other than sex doll. the descision to make her ethnic was a good one but other than that she could have been a basic Ren'Py white girl and you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

Side Note: There should definitely be a black girl/more color added to the cast, at a certain point the white women just look like interchangeable wigs.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
somebody give me a save where there is a scene with Lena - in the gym (Gym Weights), otherwise I won't get this scene, the rest I know how to get through, and I'll try to get through this save

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
somebody give me a save where there is a scene with Lena - in the gym (Gym Weights), otherwise I won't get this scene, the rest I know how to get through, and I'll try to get through this save
Just talk to her at the bar on Friday evenings without having a full harem, that's all.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes