DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Any walkthrough guys? I'm having problems with some scenes
There is the Hint Guide, included with most downloads.. if you're an android user it's also provided in the OP.
You could also use this sites Search function, located in upper right corner.
It's highly likely your questions, or mission troubles have already been asked and answered before, so the search function saves time, yours and everybody else ;)

Muad3D

Jan 11, 2020
I was so happy, after playing the other game that this one wasn't time locked. And then I ran into it on week 15. EpicLust I get the support prompt, yadda yadda, but why is it necessary to lock us in? There was no mention of a time lock in the beginning of the game, or if there was, it went right over my head. "Give me one more week" is not a good option when you're playing a harem game where you're trying to unlock EVERYTHING, and not use a guide for every single step to be the most effective.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just played your saved game and didn't get any error when meeting the bounty huntress...
What error did you get exactly? Do you have a screenshot of it?

ma5am0t0

Feb 24, 2019
There must be a better way to open the gallery in the Android version. Opening the menu works fine but doing the gallery swipe mostly just hides the UI. And there is no way to access it from the menu.

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
Funny thing I've noticed, not sure if it was brought up before. If you start a new game in the current update, you can get Gwen into harem pretty early (I'd say she is one of the easier ones in current update). That is, before you do Debra quests. Despite that, Gwen will still refer to MC-Hulk incident during date and harem scenes, which basically didn't happen at that point. Not complaining though, just found it to be pretty funny.

Reactions: EpicLust

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I just played your saved game and didn't get any error when meeting the bounty huntress...
What error did you get exactly? Do you have a screenshot of it?
No its hard to make it because you know when I play its just start scene when mc meet huntress they start duel and then without any notification game freeze for a few second and just closed

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No its hard to make it because you know when I play its just start scene when mc meet huntress they start duel and then without any notification game freeze for a few second and just closed
I got through the whole duel no problem with your save... So erase your game copy and re-download, it's the only thing I can think of right now.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I got through the whole duel no problem with your save... So erase your game copy and re-download, it's the only thing I can think of right now.
I its help I dwonload again game and everythin ok. Dont know why was such problem but know its fine)Also cant wait to see next udate where we can impregnate ur harem girls)

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I didn't post a path for V0.5.2 yet for those interested. Pressures of work. Nothing too special this time, just a continuation of the 5.1 new path. Both an xlsx (with updated tables in the first tab) and a pdf version for direct viewing or those that don't have access to Excel.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I didn't post a path for V0.5.2 yet for those interested. Pressures of work. Nothing too special this time, just a continuation of the 5.1 new path. Both an xlsx (with updated tables in the first tab) and a pdf version for direct viewing or those that don't have access to Excel.
Maybe you can help how to trigger mission in Church in new update. It say it must actvate in week 6 but its already week 17 and nothing happen

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
Why can i only release AREAS C3 AND C5? It is already 14 weeks and I was stuck in there for a so long time! Anybody could help?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Maybe you can help how to trigger mission in Church in new update. It say it must actvate in week 6 but its already week 17 and nothing happen
That's odd. It should just trigger on Monday morning of any week from week 6 onwards. You could conceivably miss it when there is another mission at the same moment that triggers first. But then it should happen next week. There are no other requirements. Are you sure you didn't have it already? It won't trigger for a second time. To check go to the console and display the variables successchurch and failchurch. If either of them is True that is your answer.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Why can i only release AREAS C3 AND C5? It is already 14 weeks and I was stuck in there for a so long time! Anybody could help?
Make sure you have visited all B areas. Then all C's should become available on the Monday of the next week.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Open the console (shift+o) and type:
dayschurch

and tell me what it says please.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
it write numbers 999
Then it means you actually did already trigger the church mission in your saved game... Because the default value for that is 0.
You just don't remember doing it because you played a while back most likely!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Then it means you actually did already trigger the church mission in your saved game... Because the default value for that is 0.
You just don't remember doing it because you played a while back most likely!
Maybe you right. Thanks for answer

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes