DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The OP android version from the Anon site or link has a virus linked to it. I went to the 66 personal threads where people request links or games to port. The Mega Files works but yea that Anon link is corrupt.
Not sure how the66's threads are relevant here. If Epiclust requested the port himself he could've done that in any number of ways without ever posting in a request thread.

If the Anon link is broken (virus or corrupted?) but the Mega link works then it seems to be an issue with the filehoster and not the port itself.

Reactions: EpicLust
Jan 5, 2019
Not sure how the66's threads are relevant here. If Epiclust requested the port himself he could've done that in any number of ways without ever posting in a request thread.

If the Anon link is broken (virus or corrupted?) but the Mega link works then it seems to be an issue with the filehoster and not the port itself.
I just went to the 1st apk version which was the anon after the Mod said Android version courtesy of The66. Once i knew that link was corrupted I just click the post under the66 name from the mods post because I have gone to the 66's personal threads and downloaded games because he is one of the most trusted porters. I didnt see this listed on the66's request thread so I then used the Mega Link which it seems to work just fine.

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
I freed Magnus from the pizzeria, he left with me, and now I do not know how to find him, to take him to his mother (Woman Hulk)? what do i need to do to complete the quest
PS I read the walkthrough - but it is not step-by-step and in general terms the passage of the game is described because of this it is not very clear what to do.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The OP android version from the Anon site or link has a virus linked to it. I went to the 66 personal threads where people request links or games to port. The Mega Files works but yea that Anon link is corrupt.
This link was created by Crazygamer43 to whom I sent just my mega link (created originally by the66 who sent it to me privately - hence it's not on his thread). He is a well-respected mod (and super-fast and efficient too) here and I very much doubt he just added a virus to this "Anon" link for no reason at all. More likely, your antivirus software is oversensitive...

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
btw how do I break number 6, frame the priest, and develop more as a road warrior?
The hints guide explains how to tackle the Lena missions.
In case you don't have it (playing on Android, otherwise it is in your game folder already as a pdf), here it is. As for RW points, shooting camels is a good start but there are other points here and there to get, all described in the Hints guide!

Reactions: Mario8080

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I freed Magnus from the pizzeria, he left with me, and now I do not know how to find him, to take him to his mother (Woman Hulk)? what do i need to do to complete the quest
PS I read the walkthrough - but it is not step-by-step and in general terms the passage of the game is described because of this it is not very clear what to do.
Just go to She-Hulk's hex again. You will automatically pick Magnus up on the way at the Red Canyon.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My Patreon page will be paused for December but I'm currently working on v0.6 planned for January. Here are some previews, pregnancy system has been implemented with 5 girls currently available for impregnation. Pregnancy will last 8 weeks and the number of babies the MC accumulates will actually have an impact in the game for the final showdown scene at the Supreme White House. For each girl, there will be also be an additional impregnation sex scene added to their harem sex scenes. Pregnant harem girls must be maintained until giving birth and sex is forbidden with them starting from pregnancy week 3 but they will be considered as "satisfied" anyway. Marriage with Taylor has also been implemented (but she will not join the compound). Re-visit to the cloister is being implemented where the MC will be able to reach "Saint-Manhood" by having his cock canonized (and it will GROW for that scene before a foursome MFFF sex scene with the three fanatical nuns). Finally, I plan to implement an inventory system for v0.6, some random scenes for going out on scouting missions with Bella and additional E-range hexes to explore.

v06preview01.png v06preview02.png v06preview03.png v06preview04.png v06preview05.png v06preview06.png v06preview07.jpg v06preview08.png v06preview09.png v06preview10.png

Last edited:

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
The hints guide explains how to tackle the Lena missions.
In case you don't have it (playing on Android, otherwise it is in your game folder already as a pdf), here it is. As for RW points, shooting camels is a good start but there are other points here and there to get, all described in the Hints guide!
Also I got ruby too lust 4 but it wont let me take her out on a date what do I do?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There won't be anything more to it, don't worry. Sometimes, it's a girl also.
I didn't expect there to be much to it, at least not while they're babies, unless you want Patreon to flip its shit.

Not a huge fan of pregnancy with actual childbirth but some people are really, really into it so I understand why you ticked that box. If there have to be babies in the game I guess those mini-mes are at least funnier than regular ones.

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
You need an additional tip from Marnie. Again, that's mentioned in the Hints guide in the part about harem girls.
I have the date spot unlocked because I took Gwen on a date prior, btw after I hit lust 4 with Ruby or go past strength 10 it plays the Marnie scene [aka her being held on the mcs dick] for all the other girls who go to the gym

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have the date spot unlocked because I took Gwen on a date prior, btw after I hit lust 4 with Ruby or go past strength 10 it plays the Marnie scene [aka her being held on the mcs dick] for all the other girls who go to the gym
You still need an additional tip from Marnie for Ruby's date. Knowing where the Red Canyon is isn't enough...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes