princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
This is a known issue due to you playing from on older save from before I implemented a variable called gwenapologized (obvious what it's supposed to mean...)
So, I suppose you DID apologize for "raping" her, but it has not been set to True in your save.
Open console (shift+o) and type:
gwenapologized = True

That will get you out of this dialogue loop.
Thanks bro

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Apocalypse [v0.5.2] EpicLust

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.81 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 642 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 625 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
As a suggestion, I think there should be a scroll down for the harem list when it asks you who you want to continue supporting in your harem. Because, I was playing the previous build and I encountered a problem where I would have the maximum number of girls in my harem, yet I couldn't add the one I wanted because Zara was taking up a spot even though she wasn't technically a part of my harem. So, that meant I couldn't choose the girl I wanted and I constantly had to reload and take girls out of the harem, even though I wasn't over the limit. If this is something that you added in this version, feel free to ignore this. If not, I think it would be a great thing to add to avoid such problems from happening in the future.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
As a suggestion, I think there should be a scroll down for the harem list when it asks you who you want to continue supporting in your harem. Because, I was playing the previous build and I encountered a problem where I would have the maximum number of girls in my harem, yet I couldn't add the one I wanted because Zara was taking up a spot even though she wasn't technically a part of my harem. So, that meant I couldn't choose the girl I wanted and I constantly had to reload and take girls out of the harem, even though I wasn't over the limit. If this is something that you added in this version, feel free to ignore this. If not, I think it would be a great thing to add to avoid such problems from happening in the future.
Zara IS technically part of your harem. Don't know why you claim otherwise, she's literally the epitome of the harem girl!
Use her instead of others as an easily-dismissed and re-hired harem girl if you want to fill up your harem with another girl.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's obviously just my opinion, but I think the game has passed the point where it's "okay" to play it without some form of quest tracker.
At this point, unless you're willing to keep extensive manual notes, it has become quite a pain to keep track of things, and it constantly feels like you'll be missing things.
I asked the same thing back in June. Not sure why there still isn't one. We have this fancy stats display for the girls so adding a quest tracker should be fairly trivial.
The hint book does help and is appreciated but it's no replacement for a proper in-game tool to check your progress.

nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
How do I unlock Red Canyon? I'm asking Marnie at the bar to tell me something I want to know, but it says it hasn't been implemented yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How do I unlock Red Canyon
Here are some hints ...
you need to have visited all hexes of the previous tier to get access to the next tier
visit all A hexes before you get the B's
visit all B's before you get access to the C's
you just need to have visited it
To get Ruby in the harem
I'm asking Marnie at the bar
it hasn't been implemented yet
This you have just answered yourself ... game be focusing on the babes .. not so much on small talk.

something I want
it hasn't been implemented yet

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How do you trigger the bounty hunter melania threesome saved magnus and got the bounty from melania
If you've done everything required for it to tricker, then it's a matter of luck.. every time you patrol a Hex there is a chance the Bounty Huntress will appear, to be taken back with her to Melania you will have to loose the gunfight. So if you have a high firearms skill then you need to roll a 1 for automatic loss.
Advice: Make a save before the fight, reload it if you didn't loose, repeat until success.

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
Seeing Ruby in the gym with Marnie's name is indeed strange and wrong. There may be a bug there.
To get Ruby in the harem you need:
- have done the date with her
- have at least strenght 9
- have at least 4 points with her
And the general requirement:
- no more than 5 other girls in the harem
So should I deleted my game and data and redownload the application and file?

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
Seeing Ruby in the gym with Marnie's name is indeed strange and wrong. There may be a bug there.
To get Ruby in the harem you need:
- have done the date with her
- have at least strenght 9
- have at least 4 points with her
And the general requirement:
- no more than 5 other girls in the harem
and also Zapal, I forgot to say that Rubys name doesnt say marnie, but I call her marnie before I do marnies gym sex scene

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes