EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In my playthrough,it's quite different.I have 5 lust points with Ayla but I have not added her in MC's harem yet.But if I approach and ask her,she will agree to be in MC's harem and MC is a Road Warrior in my playthrough.That's where I have a bit of confusion.
You can be Road Warrior and still have level 4 in the church...

Reactions: sks8256

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Please send your saved game file so I can have a look. It sounds strange.
this is my latest save point. when i was going back through my past saves i noticed i was able to take harem girls on scouting missions on week 14, but stopped as soon as i entered week 15.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
this is my latest save point. when i was going back through my past saves i noticed i was able to take harem girls on scouting missions on week 14, but stopped as soon as i entered week 15.
Ok, well, there's a big problem with the variable girlsinharem, which is -3 in your save... Let me guess, you cheated and added harem girls via the console?...
Problem with that is that you also have to keep up with that variable, which tracks the actual number of girls you have in your harem!
So, open the console and type:
girlsinharem = 5
since you actually have five girls in that save. That will fix your problem.

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Ok, well, there's a big problem with the variable girlsinharem, which is -3 in your save... Let me guess, you cheated and added harem girls via the console?...
Problem with that is that you also have to keep up with that variable, which tracks the actual number of girls you have in your harem!
So, open the console and type:
girlsinharem = 5
since you actually have five girls in that save. That will fix your problem.
thats pretty strange because i never messed with the console before. thanks for the help!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think he's talking about this month's update since he's not a patron.
Here is the changelog for this month's update which will be posted here when it's posted here:

OUTDOORS: 1 new area to explore in the E-range hexes.
COMPOUND: 1 new science scene in the lab that triggers from week 6 onwards.
COMPOUND: Date with Gwen at the Red Canyon implemented.
HAREM: Gwen available as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Amy and Gwen available for harem threesome scene (need both of them in the harem to trigger).

Apr 13, 2019
Hey so I haven't played this game in like a month I think and I was just wondering if theirs been any new content yet the last update I saw was the one with suki I think

Ultima-65

Dec 15, 2018
quick question, I'm at week 09 and i have only acces to those locations, I already go on each locations twice, did I get a bug or something I need to make some progress ?

1605460345623.png

Reactions: Henry73au

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
quick question, I'm at week 09 and i have only acces to those locations, I already go on each locations twice, did I get a bug or something I need to make some progress ?

View attachment 900952
I see you have not unlocked C3 (Trump's forward base).You either have not completed "Good Cock Bad Cock" quest or you have released the prisoner.Anyway,go to the strip club and win the ping pong challenge of Suk-Yu.Additionally you need to complete quests in all the hexes in the photo.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

View attachment 900952
Just in general, you need to have visited all hexes of the previous tier to get access to the next tier. IE you need to visit all A hexes before you get the B's, you need to visit all B's before you get access to the C's etc. Note, you do not need to complete what is in each hex, you just need to have visited it. You will get access to a new tier when having fulfilled its requirements on the monday of next week.

Last edited:

Ultima-65

Dec 15, 2018
thanks for the tips guys
I see you have not unlocked C3 (Trump's forward base).You either have not completed "Good Cock Bad Cock" quest or you have released the prisoner.Anyway,go to the strip club and win the ping pong challenge of Suk-Yu.Additionally you need to complete quests in all the hexes in the photo.
Thanks for the tips ! :D

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes