sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I am just curious but do you have the Trump spy of the 'Good cock bad cock' quest in your plans to add to MC's harem?
(in case she is not released by the MC).
She looks hot too

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
As a huge Lena fan, I see countless scenes you could make with her. You could make an experiment in the lab go wrong exactly when Lena visits. You could have Lena kidnapped by the pastor and then have the MC free her from the church of Phallus. You could also have her catch suki and the MC in the command room while doing more than smoking a joint.
Anyway I just love this game and I hope you will continue to give us Lena content .
(I also found he trumps militia guard to be smoking hot in the advanced military base hex; would be great to have the MC fuck her in an infiltration mission)

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am just curious but do you have the Trump spy of the 'Good cock bad cock' quest in your plans to add to MC's harem?
(in case she is not released by the MC).
She looks hot too
No, she's a prisoner of Chief Lena and she would never tolerate her being free...

Reactions: sks8256
Apr 13, 2019
Hey since Biden won will you actually change anything in like the games story or just leave it how it is

Edit: not tryna be political or anything I don't give a shit about politics I was just wondering

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
This may sound weird but in my playthrough,initially MC had to be a member of the Church to add Ayla in his harem.But if I remember, after I got 5 lust points with her and I completed some gym scenes with her,she got ready to enter MC's harem without him being the Church's member.

Apr 13, 2019
If you have at least 4 points I think it still works no

Edit: actually I think I'm wrong if I remember in my playthriugh I got her because I had 5 point in church but then I lost one and still had her in my harem cause I had 4 church points but I'm not sure if that's the same situation your in cause you didn't already have her

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Edit: actually I think I'm wrong if I remember in my playthriugh I got her because I had 5 point in church but then I lost one and still had her in my harem cause I had 4 church points but I'm not sure if that's the same situation your in cause you didn't already have her
The requirement is church level of 4 actually, but I see it's only 3 during the gym scene. Will have to re-align that...

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019

In my playthrough,it's quite different.I have 5 lust points with Ayla but I have not added her in MC's harem yet.But if I approach and ask her,she will agree to be in MC's harem and MC is a Road Warrior in my playthrough.That's where I have a bit of confusion.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes