Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Hey Epiclust! Do you have plans to develop more sexy female muscle growth (FMG) in the next updates? :love:

Thats alpha radiatons food can give so much content hahahah

IMG_20201027_153514.png

Reactions: Fuckcondoms

kim3balls

Oct 4, 2020
i can not get into the bar again. i got 2 diamonds, fucked Ruby and having the Road Warrior faction at 6. But there are no option for me to get in the bar. I got in once by Zara and that's it.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
i can not get into the bar again. i got 2 diamonds, fucked Ruby and having the Road Warrior faction at 6. But there are no option for me to get in the bar. I got in once by Zara and that's it.
You should not get any faction points more than 5 or else you won't be able to do any activity that needs you be a member of that particular faction.I would recommend editing RW faction points to 4 or 5 through the console(check the hints guide for the cheat codes).For the 5th RW point you only need to go to the tattoo girl.

Reactions: zapallbugs
Jan 5, 2019
Im stuck in a position I can't advance. I have Ruby at lust 5 , but cant trigger date. The only hex available is the market and deafeating the bounty hunter. Im stuck at Road Warrior level like 2. Any suggestions or help how to trigger date with Ruby?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Im stuck in a position I can't advance. I have Ruby at lust 5 , but cant trigger date. The only hex available is the market and deafeating the bounty hunter. Im stuck at Road Warrior level like 2. Any suggestions or help how to trigger date with Ruby?
From the pdf Hints guide:

"Available dates as of v0.5.1: Amy, Ayla, Angie, Marnie, Michiko, Penny, Ruby and Suki. Need to know about the Red Canyon for all dates (bar Michiko). Buy a drink from Marnie at the bar and ask her for a tip. One additional tip from Marnie required for date with Ruby. "

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks yeah I was able to go on the date and add Ruby to my harlem, but not I'm stuck again by not gaining enough Road Warrior points to get in the Strip Club. I have ever hexed cleared that can be, but there seems to be nothing else I can do gain enough Road Warrior points. I went with Zara for the 1st visit and even take Ruby to the Market by my Road Warrior stats is at 2. I cant get in.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes