Apr 13, 2019
Can you only do the clean up church thing once? Cause I did it while doing the investigate church mission and I found the scroll thing for Lena but now I can't do it again to find the holy baby oil

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe I gotta raise my church Stat more then or something
I've brought it up and I think its a bug. Since its volunteer work I believe its supposed to repeatable. Being able to clean the pews even if to kill time seems like something that's appropriate, especially when your searching clues since it falls under the pretense you 'missed' the obviously big scrolls thats sitting right there on the pews:ROFLMAO::LOL:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Guys since we already know that Gwen will be the next harem girl,here is how you can be able to get 4 lust points with her as much as I know:-

1)Help her complete her PhD
2)Do the back rub
3)Trigger her strip bar handjob scene
4)Trigger Debra's first experiment going wrong scene where the mutated MC has sex with her.(most important)
5)While you have completed the above four steps,make sure you have not completed the Cyrl lubrication quest.Find Gwen in the pool.You will find the choice of asking her about the lubricant.Gwen will allow you to give another backrub and it will give an extra lust point.

P.S: Follow these steps just in case there are no Gwen related quests in the next update.I think there should be some quests though especially for the 5th lust point.If you already knew all these steps,it's alright. :)

Last edited:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Can you only do the clean up church thing once? Cause I did it while doing the investigate church mission and I found the scroll thing for Lena but now I can't do it again to find the holy baby oil
You can repeat the clean up service in any of the three days of the quest.But you can get the baby oil only at night investigation.I would recommend completing the first two night investigations and doing the cleanup service in any of the three mornings.Then you can easily find the oil at the last night investigation without failing the quest.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When you volunteer to clean the church (outside of the mission), you are randomly assigned to clean the pews or the altar> The Holy Baby Oil is at the altar and it might also be there only 50% of the time, don't remember exactly.

Apr 13, 2019
When you volunteer to clean the church (outside of the mission), you are randomly assigned to clean the pews or the altar> The Holy Baby Oil is at the altar and it might also be there only 50% of the time, don't remember exactly.
Thanks man but that's not really my problem if I could clean again I'd probably find it but I'm saying the option to clean again doesn't show up for me I can only clean once so I have to use it during that mission or I fail and once that mission in done I don't have the option to clean anymore

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks man but that's not really my problem if I could clean again I'd probably find it but I'm saying the option to clean again doesn't show up for me I can only clean once so I have to use it during that mission or I fail and once that mission in done I don't have the option to clean anymore
Ah, OK, I'll look into that then.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys since we already know that Gwen will be the next harem girl,here is how you can be able to get 4 lust points with her as much as I know:-

1)Help her complete her PhD
2)Do the back rub
3)Trigger her strip bar handjob scene
4)Trigger Debra's first experiment going wrong scene where the mutated MC has sex with her.(most important)
5)While you have completed the above four steps,make sure you have not completed the Cyrl lubrication quest.Find Gwen in the pool.You will find the choice of asking her about the lubricant.Gwen will allow you to give another backrub and it will give an extra lust point.

P.S: Follow these steps just in case there are no Gwen related quests in the next update.I think there should be some quests though especially for the 5th lust point.If you already knew all these steps,it's alright. :)
There will be a date with her too in v0.5.2.

gwendatepreview.png

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
You have to be careful not to choose that option until the Church of Sins quest starts.Because its just a one time thing as much as I know.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes