zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yo I used to think the gallary wasn't avaliable on android but somehow I did this
View attachment 872768
Is their actually like a way to open this like consistently cause I have no idea what I did or how to do this again
It usually works by pressing c while in the game. The gallery is normal Renpy so there is no reason why it shouldn't be available on Android.

Apr 13, 2019
It usually works by pressing c while in the game. The gallery is normal Renpy so there is no reason why it shouldn't be available on Android.
Thanks man but I'm still not sure how to open it in most games it's just like swiping and shit but I've done everything and I Cant figure it out again swipe up swipe down swipe up and down same time swipe left and right I just can't figure it out maybe the Guy who makes the android versions would know

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
There is "impregnation" in the game. But not "pregnancy" which is a fetish I'm not interested in, sorry... And neither are most people to be honest.
can i get confirmation for this? where in the game is the impreg? im compiling a list of impreg games and if this is true i want to add it to the list

Apr 13, 2019
can i get confirmation for this? where in the game is the impreg? im compiling a list of impreg games and if this is true i want to add it to the list
Well I mean the MC cums in every girl like a lot literally buckets but the only woman who does it specifically for children is Queen Opala

Edit: but the first guy was right theirs no pregnancy he inpregnates her and then just leaves and never sees her again

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well I mean the MC cums in every girl like a lot literally buckets but the only woman who does it specifically for children is Queen Opala

Edit: but the first guy was right theirs no pregnancy he inpregnates her and then just leaves and never sees her again
We will have to see how the Taylor situation develops. Her mother Cindy wants her to get married. And the most surefire way to get married is a pregnancy and a daddy with a shotgun. Although in the Apocalypse universe there is unlikely to be a daddy around.
Edit: and there should be no lack of shotguns as Cindy owns a gun shop :D

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
We will have to see how the Taylor situation develops. Her mother Cindy wants her to get married. And the most surefire way to get married is a pregnancy and a daddy with a shotgun. Although in the Apocalypse universe there is unlikely to be a daddy around.
Yeah I can definitely see that happening plus I mean literally any girl at one pint could technically become pregnant with how much the MC releases

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018

from what i looked up before cumming inside has about a 1/3rd chance of impregnation thats why im asking for confirmation. words are one thing but is there a graphic of sperm meeting ovum or does anyone produce a affirmative pregnancy test? somthing along those lines

Jan 28, 2018
EpicLust

First, thanks for the patches. It's awesome that you can code those so fast. It's awesome! Just wanted to ask if you dont mind answering: With Marnie and Penny being dateable in this patch, does that mean we can expect those two being in the harem soon? Like say the next build whenever that it is? Because I am reserving my last two spots for those lovely ladies! :love::LOL:

Apr 13, 2019
from what i looked up before cumming inside has about a 1/3rd chance of impregnation thats why im asking for confirmation. words are one thing but is there a graphic of sperm meeting ovum or does anyone produce a affirmative pregnancy test? somthing along those lines
Yeah like I said queen Opala specifically wants to breed with the MC

Apr 13, 2019
I think the next girl is Gwen if I'm not mistaken
EpicLust

First, thanks for the patches. It's awesome that you can code those so fast. It's awesome! Just wanted to ask if you dont mind answering: With Marnie and Penny being dateable in this patch, does that mean we can expect those two being in the harem soon? Like say the next build whenever that it is? Because I am reserving my last two spots for those lovely ladies! :love::LOL:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
EpicLust

Gwen is a yes for v0.5.2. See the dev's Patreon . No word on Marnie and she is not shown in the published previews. Being able to go on a date with them seems to be a prerequisite for getting them into the harem. The only girls in v0.5.1 with a date, but not harem are Marnie and Penny. So at the current state either one of them seems a logical candidate. But no guarantees, Epic may do something completely different (where did I hear that phrase?? :D ) next time.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Gwen is a yes for v0.5.2. See the dev's Patreon . No word on Marnie and she is not shown in the published previews. Being able to go on a date with them seems to be a prerequisite for getting them into the harem. The only girls in v0.5.1 with a date, but not harem are Marnie and Penny. So at the current state either one of them seems a logical candidate. But no guarantees, Epic may do something completely different (where did I hear that phrase?? :D ) next time.
And patrons might decide in any case...

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
In the changelog,its written that there is a new scene with Lena in the gym at Friday.But there is no added scene in the CG gallery and I did not find anything different in the Lena gym scene.Am I missing something?

Jan 28, 2018
In the changelog,its written that there is a new scene with Lena in the gym at Friday.But there is no added scene in the CG gallery and I did not find anything different in the Lena gym scene.Am I missing something?
I found it completely on accident.

The scene only works on Friday evenings at the bar during the Friday dance night. DO NOT go to the dancehall, instead go to the bar. You'll find Lena there. Talk to her and pick the first option where you do not want to dance because its not manly. She will test your strength in the gym (strength check seems to be included, so about 10+ strength), where the scene with her will occure.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I might have forgotten to include it in the Lena gallery, but it's definitely there in the game. You have to talk to her on Friday evenings at the bar to trigger it.

Reactions: sks8256
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes