sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Completed all the areas in v5.0.
BUT, at the end, kept running into the bounty hunter.
Dnloaded the 5.1, according to the guide I'm not on the right path.
On Friday night I can't talk to Joe and can't fix the fight.

Could someone help with a good 5.0 save, so I can progress.

Thanks

Jan 28, 2018
Apocalypse [v0.5.1] PC - Windows version

I am almost certain now that Amy's Harem Sex Virtual Fight outfit is inaccessible. I have abstained from Amy's harem sex past one full week even causing her to lose 1 lust point and still cant get her to wear it.

Apr 13, 2019
I re-downloaded the new apks for Android and everything works the bike wash the new Trumpf attorney even issues I didn't realize I had were fixed so thanks a lot guys awesome work

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Apocalypse [v0.5.1] PC - Windows version

I am almost certain now that Amy's Harem Sex Virtual Fight outfit is inaccessible. I have abstained from Amy's harem sex past one full week even causing her to lose 1 lust point and still cant get her to wear it.
Actually, you're right, I streamlined the files but I see I shouldn't have streamlined amyfuck.rpy because of this issue.
Here is a replacement script to fix that.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
The word SukiSofaFuckxx is nowhere in the official version of the game. What version are you playing and where did you get it? And please attach the traceback file from the game main directory to your next post. Maybe we can find out what is going on.
Edit: I found it, it is somewhere in the gallery code. While not essential for the game put the attached corrected version in <main game dir>\game\images\Gallery\ and restart the game. And don't forget to remove the number f95zone prefixes the filename with. It should be called sukigallery.rpy and you should need to overwrite the current file with the same name.
It's working! Thank you!

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
Can someone pls help me? I cant get the quest from diamond for getting the bike. I did the stripper both stripper scene and still nothing. the stripper told me her weakness is daimond but when i go the next day to talk to Diamond it wont give me the quest to sell me the bike. Do I have to the special op mission first?

Apr 13, 2019
Can someone pls help me? I cant get the quest from diamond for getting the bike. I did the stripper both stripper scene and still nothing. the stripper told me her weakness is daimond but when i go the next day to talk to Diamond it wont give me the quest to sell me the bike. Do I have to the special op mission first?
No you have to get 2 stashes of diamonds first one in the the cart on the left on the abandoned minesharft and the second you get when you bring she hulks daughter back

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
No you have to get 2 stashes of diamonds first one in the the cart on the left on the abandoned minesharft and the second you get when you bring she hulks daughter back
But it doesn't even give me that. she doesn't even give me the quest.
In the pdf it say go to stripper twice then go to the bar and talk to her for her to tell you she wants diamonds for the bike.
But every time I go to the bar it says "so your name is diamond is that because you like diamonds." nothing else.

Apr 13, 2019
But it doesn't even give me that. she doesn't even give me the quest.
In the pdf it say go to stripper twice then go to the bar and talk to her for her to tell you she wants diamonds for the bike.
But every time I go to the bar it says "so your name is diamond is that because you like diamonds." nothing else.
She doesn't give you a quest it's just the stripper girl with giant boobs she's tell you that girl likes diamonds then when you get bith if those diamonds go back and she'll trade you for your bike

Apr 13, 2019
Hey I think I've found a sort of technicality in the game in the hints for the mom or Nancy you can get two points in the gym one using basic weight and one using heavy weights but once I rescued her I was already using heavy weights so I couldn't get the other lust point now I know it doesn't really matter cause I have opalas necklace and the pendulum but just wanted to point this out

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
She doesn't give you a quest it's just the stripper girl with giant boobs she's tell you that girl likes diamonds then when you get bith if those diamonds go back and she'll trade you for your bike
Ok thank you so how do i unlock the next set of maps then. Because i only have A-1,2,3 B-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and C-3 and C- 5 unlocked. thats it.

Apr 13, 2019
Ok thank you so how do i unlock the next set of maps then. Because i only have A-1,2,3 B-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and C-3 and C- 5 unlocked. thats it.
Maps just unlock by themselves you have to visit every single grid and then(this is important) wait for a new week to start cause the new hexes don't show up in the middle of the week wait for the next week to start and they should show up

Reactions: EpicLust
Jan 28, 2018
Basically, you dont get a quest to get the diamonds. There are two places to get them: One in the abandoned mine - you can get them by repeatedly clicking the mining cart by having high Sierra Points, faction member, or taking Amy as part of your harem. Two is to help a She-Hulk in an irradiated crater by getting her son back from a pizza parlor(Make sure your not taking anyone so that there is room for the son).

Once you have both diamonds (or one, hence incomplete) an option will appear when you talk to Diamond about the diamonds to trade for your ride.

Reactions: EpicLust

Bob4734

Mar 28, 2019
I'm trying to get the new Lena scene, but i don't have the posing pouch, was never given it and the new scene to trigger getting it when reaching strength 10? never triggered either possibly because i was already above 10 when that was implemented maybe,

Is it possible to give the posing pouch to the player via the console?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm trying to get the new Lena scene, but i don't have the posing pouch, was never given it and the new scene to trigger getting it when reaching strength 10? never triggered either possibly because i was already above 10 when that was implemented maybe,

Is it possible to give the posing pouch to the player via the console?
Yes, just type
posingpouch = True
in console.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob4734
Apr 13, 2019
Yo I used to think the gallary wasn't avaliable on android but somehow I did this
Screenshot_20201025-071721_Apocalypse.jpg
Is their actually like a way to open this like consistently cause I have no idea what I did or how to do this again

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes