Jan 28, 2018
No, there's nothing about that, the bike is always considered dirty. But I did notice a mistake in the script for those who didn't see the bikewash on their first visit. Strange no one ever mentioned this to me before but there you go. Unfortunately, my replacement script won't work on Android...
Actually I think I know why, this actually happened before.

During the Lena Mission where you have to uncover dirt on Tyron. I was locked out from cleaning the pews because I did it prior to the mission start thinking I would be rewarded with a Church faction point. Essentially I started the game over where I didnt click the volunteer option until Lena gave me the mission.

Even now, I dont know if this is intentional or a bug since it contradicts the hint guide. Where it stated the volunteer option is available during the day. Meaning that once you get high enough its always available.

Apr 13, 2019
Random question but are their any fan sigs for this game cause I've just learned how to do them and I'd really like one for this game cause it's easily my favorite

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Actually I think I know why, this actually happened before.

During the Lena Mission where you have to uncover dirt on Tyron. I was locked out from cleaning the pews because I did it prior to the mission start thinking I would be rewarded with a Church faction point. Essentially I started the game over where I didnt click the volunteer option until Lena gave me the mission.

Even now, I dont know if this is intentional or a bug since it contradicts the hint guide. Where it stated the volunteer option is available during the day. Meaning that once you get high enough its always available.
OK, I'll look into that, but not right now.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Help...I have error of missing file ''SukiSofaFuckxx'' and it's crashing..Who can give me some fix for this??? Thank you,

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Help...I have error of missing file ''SukiSofaFuckxx'' and it's crashing..Who can give me some fix for this??? Thank you,
The word SukiSofaFuckxx is nowhere in the official version of the game. What version are you playing and where did you get it? And please attach the traceback file from the game main directory to your next post. Maybe we can find out what is going on.
Edit: I found it, it is somewhere in the gallery code. While not essential for the game put the attached corrected version in <main game dir>\game\images\Gallery\ and restart the game. And don't forget to remove the number f95zone prefixes the filename with. It should be called sukigallery.rpy and you should need to overwrite the current file with the same name.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
For the quests you get from the Pool from Barbara (buy trump memorabilia) and from Nancy (buy her a swimsuit that doesnt remind her she was a slave)

Where do you buy these items? At the beginning of the game it mentioned the "intranet"? I dont see any shopping system except for the guy at the bar and he doesnt sell what you need for the quests.

Apr 13, 2019
Barbara's is definitely from suki but I don't know about the other one I haven't rescued Nancy yet

Edit: BTW not from suki normally talk to her at the front office desk thingy not sure if you need any requirements or anything else though

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
For the quests you get from the Pool from Barbara (buy trump memorabilia) and from Nancy (buy her a swimsuit that doesnt remind her she was a slave)

Where do you buy these items? At the beginning of the game it mentioned the "intranet"? I dont see any shopping system except for the guy at the bar and he doesnt sell what you need for the quests.
For the hat talk to Suki in command. She has internet access and can order it. Requirements are that you have the quest for the hat open, you have at least two points for Suki and you know about the Red Canyon so you can take her on a date. First talk to her about her job and after that the question for the hat comes up.

The bikini for Nancy you can buy from Cindy in area D5.

Jan 28, 2018
Just out of curiosity (since I used a mod to unlock this), how do you get the Ivanka BDSM scene since you cant go back to the forward base anymore?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes