lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Saves from v0.4.2 have issues, because the game was built with a more recent version of Ren'py then, I certainly didn't expect it to mess up with the saves. I went back to the older Ren'py version since v0.5.
Zapallbugs provided a save from the end of v0.4.2 for people to use:
thank you very much

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
The link for the incest patch is not working with megaupload, someone got another link ?

Apr 13, 2019
Question so I know that shooting camels gives me Road Warrior points but it also takes away club sierra points which I'm also tryna keep up to speak with the oracle lady is their another way I can get road Warrior points cause that's the only like repeatable way I know

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Question so I know that shooting camels gives me Road Warrior points but it also takes away club sierra points which I'm also tryna keep up to speak with the oracle lady is their another way I can get road Warrior points cause that's the only like repeatable way I know
You need 5 visits shooting camels in B5 to get a Road Warrior point, and 3 times working in the food unit will get you a Sierra point. So there should be no problem there as the Sierra points can easily overtake the Warrior points. For the Oracle you need Church points. Different faction.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does the andriod vr have incest patch?
That should be easy to check. Go explore some area. When you get to the screen to take a girl with you does it say "Take Mom with you" or "Take Nancy with you"? Assuming you have her in the harem of course. I don't think the gallery is a good check as it will always say Nancy.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Is there a way to get back in the Roadwarrior Bar AFTER you've used Zara to get in the first time? I became a Road Warrior but still can't get back in?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to get back in the Roadwarrior Bar AFTER you've used Zara to get in the first time? I became a Road Warrior but still can't get back in?
You need to be a Road Warrior and have the password (and the money, of course). You can get the password from either Jake (needs friend level 5) or the Widow (after the threesome).

Apr 13, 2019
You need 5 visits shooting camels in B5 to get a Road Warrior point, and 3 times working in the food unit will get you a Sierra point. So there should be no problem there as the Sierra points can easily overtake the Warrior points. For the Oracle you need Church points. Different faction.
Thanks man I had gotten that mixed up

Jan 28, 2018
Confused about getting Cindy and Taylor threesome. Got the bike to go solo but does not proc. Currently Road Warrior MC.

Need help please. Thank you : )

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Confused about getting Cindy and Taylor threesome. Got the bike to go solo but does not proc. Currently Road Warrior MC.

Need help please. Thank you : )
You need to be an NRANRA member to get anywhere with Cindy and Taylor. Take shooting lessons with Ruby.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes