Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I suspect the size of MC's cock is suggested by xXxPu$$y_D3stroy3rxXx or/and xXxDaPu$$y_$lay3rxXx. It should be painful for those poor women.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I suspect the size of MC's cock is suggested by xXxPu$$y_D3stroy3rxXx or/and xXxDaPu$$y_$lay3rxXx. It should be painful for those poor women.
Well it's not cos their genitalia are also enlarged. So there.

Apr 13, 2019
Is the only way to get the blunt to scare the hippie chicks off when you first meet them cause I wanna use the blunt on suki but I also wanna visit the hippies later once I get the bike

Puggins

Apr 4, 2018
Why does my bar look like this? All I can do is go on the dancefloor and not do the quest. I've been trying to get this new Lena scene for hours man 1603438192595.png

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why does my bar look like this? All I can do is go on the dancefloor and not do the quest. I've been trying to get this new Lena scene for hours man View attachment 870090
There is an additional requirement that you need to be in possession of the posing pouch Lena offers you the first time you meet her in the gym and that you also got at least one tip from Marnie, for the bar button to appear on the right.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is the only way to get the blunt to scare the hippie chicks off when you first meet them cause I wanna use the blunt on suki but I also wanna visit the hippies later once I get the bike
After you get your own motorbike (read hints guide to find out how), you can visit them in the evenings and get a new spliff every week to be smoked with Amy or Suki so far for an extra lust point.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My old saves doesn't work anymore.. is it a known issue?
Saves from v0.4.2 have issues, because the game was built with a more recent version of Ren'py then, I certainly didn't expect it to mess up with the saves. I went back to the older Ren'py version since v0.5.
Zapallbugs provided a save from the end of v0.4.2 for people to use:

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes