Jan 28, 2018
What do you mean don't you just select the option for her to wear it and she does or is their some problem with it for you
She keeps saying its only for a 'special occasion'. Then MC calls her a rebellious harem slave. So it makes me wonder what specific conditions require it?

I.E. Do I need to be Sierra Club faction MC? Give specific items? or etc.

Apr 13, 2019
She keeps saying its only for a 'special occasion'. Then MC calls her a rebellious harem slave. So it makes me wonder what specific conditions require it?

I.E. Do I need to be Sierra Club faction MC? Give specific items? or etc.
Screenshot_20201023-232515_Apocalypse.jpg
I think it has something to do with the 2 fuck sessions in a week part maybe try to have sex with her one time a week and see if that works cause I didn't have her at max lust nor was I max Sierra club

Reactions: EpicLust
Apr 13, 2019
If theirs any other Android users does yalls game break when talking to the new guy the Trumpf attorney when I visit his hex it's broken every line of his shows up that error thing and I keep pressing ignore but every line has it so it's just that over and over again

Edit: random side note are their any fan sigs for this game cause I just earned how to do them and I'd really like to have one from this game

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If theirs any other Android users does yalls game break when talking to the new guy the Trumpf attorney when I visit his hex it's broken every line of his shows up that error thing and I keep pressing ignore but every line has it so it's just that over and over again
The66 who made the Android version realized that yesterday and sent me a new link which I sent to the mods for upload yesterday.
So maybe re-download here or download from my discord, they should be new links that fix that.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
The66 who made the patch realized that yesterday and sent me a new link which I sent to the mods for upload yesterday.
So maybe re-download here or download from my discord, they should be new links that fix that.
Yeah once I saw the glitch i reinstalled from the op immediately is that one the same as this one

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah once I saw the glitch i reinstalled from the op immediately is that one the same as this one
I don't know. The mods never confirmed that they had indeed uploaded the new links... Try this then directly from the66:

NEW ANDROID LINKS:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Already am an NRANRA Member, with plus 10 firearms stat. Purchased everything they had too.
Well, I just checked the code, all you need is to go there with your bike and have 5$ and they'll offer the option to clean your bike after the store interlude... At least in the PC/Mac versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
View attachment 871232
I think it has something to do with the 2 fuck sessions in a week part maybe try to have sex with her one time a week and see if that works cause I didn't have her at max lust nor was I max Sierra club
Exactly that. The option only appears the first time you fuck her during any given week.

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I just checked the code, all you need is to go there with your bike and have 5$ and they'll offer the option to clean your bike after the store interlude... At least in the PC/Mac versions.
That's what I find odd. I have more than than enough cash to pay for it, but here's the thing. I have visited several times, alone to make sure I meet the conditions but I am never given the option. Only the two options to see Taylor or book it.

Or perhaps maybe I need less or exactly 5 New Dollars?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That's what I find odd. I have more than than enough cash to pay for it, but here's the thing. I have visited several times, alone to make sure I meet the conditions but I am never given the option. Only the two options to see Taylor or book it.

Or perhaps maybe I need less or exactly 5 New Dollars?
What version are you playing (PC, Mac, Android, patch or no patch) please. And also, did you have your bike on the FIRST meeting with them. I see there might be a problem with that if you didn't and they sent you packing.

Jan 28, 2018
What version are you playing (PC, Mac, Android, patch or no patch) please. And also, did you have your bike on the FIRST meeting with them. I see there might be a problem with that if you didn't and they sent you packing.
If thats the case, then I didn't meet them on my bike first.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well do they just wash the bike no matter what or do you have to get it dirty or something like that
No, there's nothing about that, the bike is always considered dirty. But I did notice a mistake in the script for those who didn't see the bikewash on their first visit. Strange no one ever mentioned this to me before but there you go. Unfortunately, my replacement script won't work on Android...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes