sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
can you walk through the beginning at least like in what area this scene happens.
Complete the She-Hulk quest of rescuing her son Marcus (check the hints guide for D1 and D2 area).Melania puts a bounty on the MC's head because of it.The bounty hunter will be looking for MC afterwards whenever he tries to go on a mission.To unlock Mar-a-Gogo scene,you need to make sure that the MC fails on the duel with the bounty hunter(firearms stat should be less than 3) and gets captured.It also helps to get 1 lust point for either Bella or Penny depending on who was with the MC during the duel.(ofcourse after the scene is over)

If your firearms stat is high but you want to see the Mar-a-Gogo scene too,for now I would recommend using the console to edit your firearms stat (mcfirearms<3) just before the duel starts and then you can redit your firearms stat after you return to the base.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust
Apr 13, 2019
Q
Complete the She-Hulk quest of rescuing her son Marcus (check the hints guide for D1 and D2 area).Melania puts a bounty on the MC's head because of it.The bounty hunter will be looking for MC afterwards whenever he tries to go on a mission.To unlock Mar-a-Gogo scene,you need to make sure that the MC fails on the duel with the bounty hunter(firearms stat should be less than 3) and gets captured.It also helps to get 1 lust point for either Bella or Penny depending on who was with the MC during the duel.(ofcourse after the scene is over)
Okay this is a question that I've had if I just keep loading the bounty hunter till I have a 1 on the dice roll will it matter if I have super high guns Stat cause I wanna see the scene but I might have fucked up and raised my firearm Stat too much

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Q

Okay this is a question that I've had if I just keep loading the bounty hunter till I have a 1 on the dice roll will it matter if I have super high guns Stat cause I wanna see the scene but I might have fucked up and raised my firearm Stat too much
Yes that will work but firearms stat should not be more than 10 because I remember getting a dice roll of 1 and still only getting injured and not being captured because my firearm stat was 12. :D

Mister

Jun 8, 2017
I found it completely on accident.

The scene only works on Friday evenings at the bar during the Friday dance night. DO NOT go to the dancehall, instead go to the bar. You'll find Lena there. Talk to her and pick the first option where you do not want to dance because its not manly. She will test your strength in the gym (strength check seems to be included, so about 10+ strength), where the scene with her will occure.
I have the pouch and strength 15 but it never triggers. She just gets embarrassed and says that she has to leave.
Sorry, but have I missed something?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I have the pouch and strength 15 but it never triggers. She just gets embarrassed and says that she has to leave.
Sorry, but have I missed something?
You need to have at least 3 lust points for Lena to trigger that scene.Before trying that part,you need to:-
1) Go to the gym while Lena is there (sexy posing pouch quest should be completed by then)
2) Complete the Good Cock,Bad Cock quest and choose the +1 lust Lena option.
3) Complete the Church Of Sins quest.
4) (not necessary for the gym scene) If strength > 10,repeat step 1 a couple of times to get 2 lust points for Lena.

I would recommend trying to unlock that scene after Thursday of Week 6 on any Friday while MC's strength is more than 10.

Jan 28, 2018
You need to have at least 3 lust points for Lena to trigger that scene.Before trying that part,you need to:-
1) Go to the gym while Lena is there (sexy posing pouch quest should be completed by then)
4) (not necessary for the gym scene) If strength > 10,repeat step 1 a couple of times to get 2 lust points for Lena.

I would recommend trying to unlock that scene after Thursday of Week 6 on any Friday while MC's strength is more than 10.
Oh yeah, forgot about those two quests. I thought its a given already.

Mister

Jun 8, 2017

Thank you for the guide :)

Maybe I buged it, since she's at 5 Lust and I have done all the quests so far.
Could it be that you have to succeed in finding all the evidence of the Priest? Cause I failed that quest.

Jan 28, 2018

Could it be that you have to succeed in finding all the evidence of the Priest? Cause I failed that quest.
Eeeyup that sounds about right. Minor correction though; while the lust point is a factor, both quest success is a must to get Chief Lena to like you.

So dont worry about thinking the lust point is part of the bug.

Mister

Jun 8, 2017
Eeeyup that sounds about right. Minor correction though; while the lust point is a factor, both quest success is a must to get Chief Lena to like you.

So dont worry about thinking the lust point is part of the bug.
Damn :(

I'll just have to redo it all then, unless there's a way to change the flag ;)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

There are no requirements for lust nor Lena mission achievements, not quite sure why people are claiming that. The only requirement is not to have a full harem...

Reactions: the X hunter
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes