HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
Area E2 wasn't available but E4 appear, Is that area require condition like being member of the church or it's bugged?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Area E2 wasn't available but E4 appear, Is that area require condition like being member of the church or it's bugged?
E2 and E4 have the exact same requirements, so they either should both appear, or both not appear. The requirements are that you have seen all D areas and you are at least in week 8.

Reactions: EpicLust

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
E2 and E4 have the exact same requirements, so they either should both appear, or both not appear. The requirements are that you have seen all D areas and you are at least in week 8.
All D area (except D5) clear.
On weeks 14.
But only E4 that appear on the map.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
All D area (except D5) clear.
On weeks 14.
But only E4 that appear on the map.
You don't need to have cleared all D areas, just have visited them. If you only see E4 you still have v0.5.1 or didn't apply the update to v0.5.2 correctly. In that case I recommend a completely new install in a different directory.

Reactions: Henry73au

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
You don't need to have cleared all D areas, just have visited them. If you only see E4 you still have v0.5.1 or didn't apply the update to v0.5.2 correctly. In that case I recommend a completely new install in a different directory.
I think he needs to clear all clearable areas to access new area.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think he needs to clear all clearable areas to access new area.
No, just visit them. This is the actual code:
if exploredhex31 and exploredhex32 and exploredhex33 and exploredhex34 and exploredhex35 and exploredhex36 and week >= 8:
$ wave04explored = True
To clear them would be clearedhex<number>.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there anyway to change who is at the pool?
The hacky way: with the console change the value of d6rollpool to the number of the girl you want to be there.
1 = Bella, 2 = Gwen, 3 = Amy, 4 = Barbara, 5 = Penny, 6 = Debra
The slightly less hacky way: load a save from right before the change into the new day and you get a new random d6rollpool.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I keep running into the bounty hunter.
Done the mar a go 3some, it just keeps repeating.
Anyway to stop this?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I keep running into the bounty hunter.
Done the mar a go 3some, it just keeps repeating.
Anyway to stop this?
That's odd. Via the console check variable seenmaragogo01. What does it say?
And while you are at it, what does variable seenmaragog02 say?

Last edited:

lpfan422

Nov 26, 2020
I'm getting an error on the mac version every time I get to B6 and try to interact with the changing the pillars. The program shuts down on me. Any solve for this?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
seenmaragogo01 true
seenmaragogo02 Name error: name seenmaragogo01 is not defined
Is that really what you are getting? You type seenmaragogo02 on the console and you get the reply
Name error: name seenmaragogo01 is not defined
That is completely fucked up if that is really what is happening. You should get either True of False as a reply.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm getting an error on the mac version every time I get to B6 and try to interact with the changing the pillars. The program shuts down on me. Any solve for this?
Does it give a traceback in the game main directory or does it just crash? If the first, please post it here. If the last your game is corrupted somehow and you better do a fresh install.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Is that really what you are getting? You type seenmaragogo02 on the console and you get the reply
Name error: name seenmaragogo01 is not defined
That is completely fucked up if that is really what is happening. You should get either True of False as a reply.
Sorry. Correction - for seenmaragogo02 - Name error: name seenmaragogo02 is not defined
Trying to go from console and type in here, I erred.
Strange as it may be, went back to a prior save, twice.
Third time, so far no more hunter and seenmaragogo02 is false.
Beats me, I'm just a strugglin player.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Spoke to soon, the bounty hunter is back.
Can't seem to get rid of her.
Since seenmaragog02 is False, that's normal. She'll only leave once this variable becomes True, which is after the second threesome with Melania and the bounty Huntress at Mar-a-Gogo. So keep playing and lose to her once more.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Erase and re-download. The internet seems to be giving a lot of corrupted downloads recently... And this scene has been working for months, so it's your game version that's wrong most likely, not my code...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes