EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epiclust. My android save file
Ah. It appears Android saves don't work on a PC apparently, so I can't help you. Did you explore all D-range hexes? That and week above 8 is the only requirement for them to unlock.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epiclust. Yes. Completed it. Ignored previous update
Edit; i completed hulk mission today. But save file didn't changed. After i changed it, new areas updated. Why save file didn't changed ??
No idea, I don't deal with the Android version of the game...

Reactions: Paapi

steeldrum

Jun 14, 2020
Everytime I try to interact with Gwen (regardless of location of interaction) this is what I get. If I click on the option I lose a lust point so my only option is to rollback. I have completed all three of Debra's experiments and everything else is in this update is done, just cant seem to be able to move ahead w Gwen. Please help!!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Everytime I try to interact with Gwen (regardless of location of interaction) this is what I get. If I click on the option I lose a lust point so my only option is to rollback. I have completed all three of Debra's experiments and everything else is in this update is done, just cant seem to be able to move ahead w Gwen. Please help!!
See HERE.

Reactions: steeldrum

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Is it just me or did anybody notice that if EpicLust decides who will be a harem girl,he also makes sure that MC obtains 5 lust points with her anyhow? That's pretty cool,I must say.
Anyway are you planning to put the harem rejoining feature on all possible harem girls or is it meant for specific girls?

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I went to the D2 location, and the Hulk woman beat me again, Magnus is not with me, I don't know where to find him
That's weird. You say you actually saved Magnus and he came back with you?
Open the console and type:
rescuedmagnus

is the answer True or False?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
what is the Patches: Incest Patch used for in the game
It changes one character from landlady to mother. Forget about the other patches, they are useless as of v0.5.2. Read the instructions within and follow them, then you have incest in the game.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I went to the D2 location, and the Hulk woman beat me again, Magnus is not with me, I don't know where to find him
This is how you must do the quest:

At first go to D2 and meet She-Hulk.A sex scene will follow by choosing the right option.After the scene,she will give MC a quest to find her son Marcus.Now before going to D1 to find Marcus,make sure that you have at least 4 Deep State points.This is important.Go to D1 for investigation where MC finds Marcus.A sex scene will follow.After the intel collected there is given to Lena,she gives her the nickname "Intruder" (this event is a must).Then you go to D1 for the second time where same events will happen except in the end where Marcus will be rescued.On any forthcoming day,go to D2 .Marcus will be retrieved from the Red Canyon and he reunites with She-Hulk.It is also very necessary that you need to know the Red Canyon location from Marnie.

Reactions: EpicLust

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
This is how you must do the quest:

At first go to D2 and meet She-Hulk.A sex scene will follow by choosing the right option.After the scene,she will give MC a quest to find her son Marcus.Now before going to D1 to find Marcus,make sure that you have at least 4 Deep State points.This is important.Go to D1 for investigation where MC finds Marcus.A sex scene will follow.After the intel collected there is given to Lena,she gives her the nickname "Intruder" (this event is a must).Then you go to D1 for the second time where same events will happen except in the end where Marcus will be rescued.On any forthcoming day,go to D2 .Marcus will be retrieved from the Red Canyon and he reunites with She-Hulk.It is also very necessary that you need to know the Red Canyon location from Marnie.
Thanks you

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to open the scene Lena - Gym Weights? Lena's lust level is now 5
Don't have a full harem, then it will trigger.
By the way, you have to talk to her on Friday evenings in the bar too for that scene to happen, NOT in the gym.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have problem with game because when I try to move on any hex I meat huntress and then game just close

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes