JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
Ruby is lust lvl 5 but it wont let me add her to my harem and everytime I see her in the Gym she is under marnies name, is my game glitched? how do I get ruby in my harem finally

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ruby is lust lvl 5 but it wont let me add her to my harem and everytime I see her in the Gym she is under marnies name, is my game glitched? how do I get ruby in my harem finally
Seeing Ruby in the gym with Marnie's name is indeed strange and wrong. There may be a bug there.
To get Ruby in the harem you need:
- have done the date with her
- have at least strenght 9
- have at least 4 points with her
And the general requirement:
- no more than 5 other girls in the harem

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
do i need all those bug fixes if i start fresh playtrought? i have a save from few updates ago but not sure if i should use it or start a new game

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
do i need all those bug fixes if i start fresh playtrought? i have a save from few updates ago but not sure if i should use it or not lol
This version is fixed, so no need for any bugfixes and saves should work if they are not that old.

Reactions: starlite75

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know. Those aliens ruin the game with their idea of blowing up the planet.
I almost feel like not playing it until they are removed.

Lekhoff

Jun 6, 2020
I forgot to take the Stone Artefact in the Junge Temple for the Genie's Lamp and now the area's been cleared. Trouble is, I'm way too far in the campaign to reload a save to take the Stone Artefact while I can still enter Queen Opala's Temple. Is there a way to, at least, cheat it in or am I outta luck?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I forgot to take the Stone Artefact in the Junge Temple for the Genie's Lamp and now the area's been cleared. Trouble is, I'm way too far in the campaign to reload a save to take the Stone Artefact while I can still enter Queen Opala's Temple. Is there a way to, at least, cheat it in or am I outta luck?
Yes, open console (shift+o) and type:
stonepieces -= 1
and also:
stonepiece07 = True

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
EpicLust
It's obviously just my opinion, but I think the game has passed the point where it's "okay" to play it without some form of quest tracker.
At this point, unless you're willing to keep extensive manual notes, it has become quite a pain to keep track of things, and it constantly feels like you'll be missing things.

Just a thought. Cheers

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
So all my interactions with Gwen now (lab and pool) are now just the sorry for the rape thing and nothing more. Cant massage at pool, cant ask her out on a date nothing. Got 3 lust, did the strip handjob thing and yeah. Bug or have I cocked up somewhere?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Skipped last update. Now thinking about skipping this update too (unless new are is exciting)...... So any info about new area ??

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So all my interactions with Gwen now (lab and pool) are now just the sorry for the rape thing and nothing more. Cant massage at pool, cant ask her out on a date nothing. Got 3 lust, did the strip handjob thing and yeah. Bug or have I cocked up somewhere?
This is a known issue due to you playing from on older save from before I implemented a variable called gwenapologized (obvious what it's supposed to mean...)
So, I suppose you DID apologize for "raping" her, but it has not been set to True in your save.
Open console (shift+o) and type:
gwenapologized = True

That will get you out of this dialogue loop.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes