Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Completed church quest. Managed to keep harem girls satisfied too after spending 2 nights for church quest (my mc lucky that his harem have 5 girls only). But i just thought about adding ayala aditionally into it just before going to church quest. Have affection points but still ignored some girls for convenience.

Last edited:

ZarcRyuga

Jul 28, 2019
Completed church quest. Managed to keep harem girls satisfied too after spending 2 nights for church quest (my mc lucky that his harem have 5 girls only). But i just thought about adding ayala aditionally into it just before going to church quest.
do you have a save with all the scenes unlocked?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i cant seem to trigger the first lab test, am i doing something wrong, i offered help then nothing else changes. did i cheat to much.

Also did the photoshoot with barbara how do i get the next scene.

i think thoses 2 are all thats left

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Which menu exactly please?
The uh... one where you pay the harem girls? Anyway, so what happened was I paid them all and there wasn't any interface to exit the menu and it didn't automatically dismiss like it had every other time.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The uh... one where you pay the harem girls? Anyway, so what happened was I paid them all and there wasn't any interface to exit the menu and it didn't automatically dismiss like it had every other time.
Do you remember which harem girls you had? And also, did you cheat or not please at one stage by adding a harem girl via the console?...

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So, did anyone manage to get a bounty on their head from Melania?
This is what will happen then in v0.5....

maragogopreview.png

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Subtle copy/story edits as well as not-so-subtle copy/story additions like the comical Mob-slash-Pizzagate and Biden content? ABSOLUTE GENIUS! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Don't thank me, thank Fox News for giving me such great material! lol

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
What am I missing for the church quest? I've seen 2 scenes in the crypt, gotten the scroll and oil but still failing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes