Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

1. great game :)
2. Is it possible to switch between all fractions ? Like Trumpsters, Deep State and Raod Warroirs ? If yes, how i earn these points ;)

Edit: Ok found out how to increase other fractions. Im just missing how to increase Club Sierra xD
How do I get Nancy back to my harem ?

And i'm missing in the gallery:
Barbara: School Sex
Ivanka/Melania: W/Ivanka 01 and 02
Can i still get these scenes if i am at the end of the content ?

thx :D

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

1. great game :)
2. Is it possible to switch between all fractions ? Like Trumpsters, Deep State and Raod Warroirs ? If yes, how i earn these points ;)
Yup, look in my sample path one post up. That path switches through all factions. Some more than once.

akito troja

Oct 13, 2017
I need help i cant go on dates
I now the location of the Red Canyon from Marnie and i have 2 lust on more then on girlbut i have no option too go to dates
Is it a bug or am i just blind
i would love if someone could help me.
sry for my medicore english

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I need help i cant go on dates
I now the location of the Red Canyon from Michiko and i have 2 lust on more then on girlbut i have no option too go to dates
Is it a bug or am i just blind
i would love if someone could help me.
sry for my medicore english
You should be able to get invited at Michiko's place for a date when visiting her in the dojo...

Reactions: akito troja

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
It's on the OP although it's called v0.4.1 again by mistake...

* 1 new harem girl (Ayla)
* 2 new dates (Ayla and Penny)
* One new Lena mission (called "Church of Sins") that will trigger itself automatically at the start of any week starting from week 6.
* Penny titjob strip scene implemented
* Melania walk animation and stats screen added (triggered after getting bounty from her)
* One new hex (with sex scene involved)
* CG gallery added (accessible by pressing "c" in-game). Only previously seen scenes are available

The new hex I added very recently, so it only half-finishes the She-Hulk quest in that you can't yet take Magnus back to her.
I thought it was important to add the hex now anyway, because you can meet Joe Biden in his basement, and it wouldn't be as freshly humorous in two months I gathered...
About Lena mission "Church Sins" I can´t go there at night as sugested by Lena, because at night I´m always sent to the room for day ending, any sugestions?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
About Lena mission "Church Sins" I can´t go there at night as sugested by Lena, because at night I´m always sent to the room for day ending, any sugestions?
After you get the message from Lena that starts the mission you have 3 nights to go there. After that the mission closes and you can't go to the church at night.
Edit: if you think it should happen and does not, go to the console and type
missionchurch
It should say True if the mission is on. If False it at least explains why you are not getting it. Are you playing from a pre-4.2 save by chance?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well the aliens path needs to be removed, that's for sure.
That will avoid getting the planet being blown up no matter what you do.
In the meantime concentrate on all other Harem path possibilities B4 U visit them.
And when you're ready and possibly have a a big enough Harem then go to those annoying aliens.
Also we need a better walkthough then that annoying hint book. Looks like it was written by one of those annoying aliens.
And I also don't understand why you need a patch when it's only one female.
I think they should just make a MOD, otherwise this game will just continue to be annoying.....peace.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
In the meantime concentrate on all other Harem path possibilities.
And when you're ready and possibly have a a big enough Harem then go to those annoying aliens.
Also we need a better walkthough then that annoying one. Looks like it was written by one of those annoying aliens....peace.
A big enough harem? You only need one harem girl and one scene per week for the aliens.
Admittedly it'd be better if they weren't placed in the first hexes you explore, makes things a tad hectic in the beginning.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
In the meantime concentrate on all other Harem path possibilities B4 U visit them.
Also we need a better walkthough then that annoying hint book. Looks like it was written by one of those annoying aliens.
And I also don't understand why you need a patch when it's only one female.
I think they should just make a MOD, otherwise this game will just continue to be annoying.....peace.
If you think a better walkthrough is needed, feel free to write one.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You are in your room at nights indeed when the option to investigate the church should pop up.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes