Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks man good to know cause holiday island is also one of my favorites
After nearly 2 years of Patreoning Holiday Island - I recently stopped donating.

It's a fine game, regular updates and all that BUT there were clearly some girls that were getting the bulk of work on them and (whilst granting that it was a decision backed by polls) the ones I liked, aside from Heather, got almost discarded and left behind.

Reactions: supercheese123

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
After nearly 2 years of Patreoning Holiday Island - I recently stopped donating.

It's a fine game, regular updates and all that BUT there were clearly some girls that were getting the bulk of work on them and (whilst granting that it was a decision backed by polls) the ones I liked, aside from Heather, got almost discarded and left behind.
besides heather who else is your favorite

Sep 1, 2017

Tyranny of the majority aka patreon polls sucks sometimes.
Because of that yvette went from one my favourite girls (short stacks ftw) to one i often skipped in my saves because the patreons created a vicious cycle around her: She is popular => People want more content of her => She is now even more popular => People want even more content and continue repeating it until she has more content than 1/3 of the least popular girls combined.

Sorry for my rant and getting off topic.

Lovethatmagic

Jan 2, 2018
So I'll be sure to leave a separate review, but after playing through v0.4.1 I found it to be a really hilarious and well-made game. Whilst I prefer Battle Of The Bulges plot in comparison (who doesn't like some friendly competition), Apocalypse seems far more layered with options and gameplay routes.

I only game across 2 glitches and an endless story loop, whilst getting 6 of the available 7 girls into the MC's harlem:

1) Whilst not all the in game characters can be progressed, the Pendulum adds +1 Lust to every available character.
However with Clara in the church, whilst you still get a +1 Lust it results in a screen with no background and an "Image 3 'church03' does not accept attributes 'blurred'." Error Message.

2) When navigating the jungle and attempting to find the queens staff; while running into a tiger still injures the MC, the scene quickly jumps to the Dessert Town. This didn't seem intentional, as all other options, such as finding the staff, getting lost, or leaving through your own choice; result in travelling back to Command

3) I am aware where all 8 stones are located, but when attempting to gain access to the Confession Room I still seem to be suck in a continuous loop. I've tried this while the MC's faction is The Church Of Redeeming Phallus, Trumpster and even Deep State, but the same result.

Other discussions on this forum list to access the Confession Room you should:

- Talk to Bella in the church (Done)
- Talk to Clara in the church and get her opinion (Sure I did click this option earlier in the game - As all remaining options are 'What Is Your Role In The Church' and 'Yeah, but this hasn't been implemented yet so no actually'
- Talk to the priest, want to know more (Done)
- Talk to the priest, ask about canonizing, and get baptised (Done)
- Talk to the priest, ask for enlightenment (Option doesn't appear)

Appreciate if anyone has also experienced this and knows a way around the above issue.

But overall a really impressive game!

Reactions: EpicLust
Apr 13, 2019
So I'll be sure to leave a separate review, but after playing through v0.4.1 I found it to be a really hilarious and well-made game. Whilst I prefer Battle Of The Bulges plot in comparison (who doesn't like some friendly competition), Apocalypse seems far more layered with options and gameplay routes.

I only game across 2 glitches and an endless story loop, whilst getting 6 of the available 7 girls into the MC's harlem:

1) Whilst not all the in game characters can be progressed, the Pendulum adds +1 Lust to every available character.
However with Clara in the church, whilst you still get a +1 Lust it results in a screen with no background and an "Image 3 'church03' does not accept attributes 'blurred'." Error Message.

2) When navigating the jungle and attempting to find the queens staff; while running into a tiger still injures the MC, the scene quickly jumps to the Dessert Town. This didn't seem intentional, as all other options, such as finding the staff, getting lost, or leaving through your own choice; result in travelling back to Command

3) I am aware where all 8 stones are located, but when attempting to gain access to the Confession Room I still seem to be suck in a continuous loop. I've tried this while the MC's faction is The Church Of Redeeming Phallus, Trumpster and even Deep State, but the same result.

- Talk to Clara in the church and get her opinion (Sure I did click this option earlier in the game - As all remaining options are 'What Is Your Role In The Church' and 'Yeah, but this hasn't been implemented yet so no actually'

Appreciate if anyone has also experienced this and knows a way around the above issue.

If you know the 7 girls you can get into your harem can you tell me them I feel like I'm missing one

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Thanks, I've seen the first two bugs and will correct them for the release of v0.4.2, will look into the last one which is bewildering...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Anyone knows what am I suppose to do for the church quest?
I answered you by PM a while back. Didn't that work? The answer is no different except maybe download the latest $5 version. It's a bit pointless to ask here on f95zpne since it's not actually released here yet so only patrons could potentially answer you!

Reactions: zapallbugs

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Man... Battle of the Bulges was surprisingly good despite the very unique... Graphical style. Guess I'll give this one a go.

But damn, that combination of ridiculous proportions and babyface is an atrocity. Hopefully the weird ass humor compensates for the unnerving MC, like with BooB.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes