EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can someone help me how to do the ,,Good cock,bad cock" quest, what do i need to do with the prisoner?
You need to go back and see her every day for three days also to eventually break her.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
There are enough girls as it is, the game cannot go out of hands. I still have to make, like, 10 more girls harem-available from the existing lot!
Thanks for responding. You’re right that my request was greedy.

As an alternative, consider adding my suggestion (a girl who starts plain but gets irradiated and becomes beautiful) as an “origin story” for one of the existing characters?

You know... if you have the time and interest to do so At some point. No pressure.

Reactions: Mrniceguy42

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Sooo, if you buy five darts from Old Joe and need to buy more, he doesn't restock? Utter bullshit!!
You can buy more when you have used them all. Had a look in the code, no bugs that I can find. So just use them until you are out, then go buy some more if you need them. The only case I can see for wanting more than 5 is when you didn't bargain with Zara's father about her price. If you did bargain her down to 4 camels I really can't see the need for more than 5 darts.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You can buy more when you have used them all. Had a look in the code, no bugs that I can find. So just use them until you are out, then go buy some more if you need them. The only case I can see for wanting more than 5 is when you didn't bargain with Zara's father about her price. If you did bargain her down to 4 camels I really can't see the need for more than 5 darts.
I didn't haggle either and can confirm the shop keeper didn't restock on the darts on my playthrough either (I only managed to get her much later in the story by buying from the camel trader in the desert town which was a very frustrating delay and grind to get her in my harem - esp after much later being made aware of the hint book by the dev himself but which point id already made the price set in stone and wasn't even aware I could bargain with him but was reluctant just to start again for this one change to take place).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I didn't haggle either and can confirm the shop keeper didn't restock on the darts on my playthrough either (I only managed to get her much later in the story by buying from the camel trader in the desert town which was a very frustrating delay and grind to get her in my harem - esp after much later being made aware of the hint book by the dev himself but which point id already made the price set in stone and wasn't even aware I could bargain with him but was reluctant just to start again for this one change to take place).
You are both right, I had a closer look and there in fact is a bug. Reported it to the dev. In the mean time you can have Joe restock by the console command
dart = False

Reactions: EpicLust

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I did haggle and got it down to four camels. It's that blasted die. Suddenly kept rolling 1 or 2 and wouldn't reset no matter how far back I went.

Apr 13, 2019
Okay I have 7 rocks so far for the genie some please tell me where the last one is so far I got

The one in boiler room
The one in command room
One in food room
One in confessional
One in opala temple
Bought a piece from joe
Found one in zara

Please tell me where the last on is I can't find it for shit

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Okay I have 7 rocks so far for the genie some please tell me where the last one is so far I got

The one in boiler room
The one in command room
One in food room
One in confessional
One in opala temple
Bought a piece from joe
Found one in zara

Please tell me where the last on is I can't find it for shit
As stated in the hints guide (please download it), your missing stone is at the market in Desert Town.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sooo, if you buy five darts from Old Joe and need to buy more, he doesn't restock? Utter bullshit!!
You are both right, I had a closer look and there in fact is a bug. Reported it to the dev. In the mean time you can have Joe restock by the console command
dart = False
Ah Ok, I'll look into it.
EDIT: Here's a replacement script that should fix this and also allow the player to buy darts before going down to zero, don't know why I put that requirement in the first place.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
There are lots of dead ends in the game and the posts about console commands are buried, anyone know how to set affection and change faction? I the affection has something to do with short hand for the first two letters of girls name or something but forget the rest.

update tried a diffrent search and found it so lets just turn this into a bump

lust+two first letters of a girl's name.
eg: lustan = 5 means Angie's lust will be set to 5.

Do not go ABOVE 5.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
welp nevermind I can't get into the console anymore?
I don't know what you did. It's shift+o and the basic command cheats are in the hints guide that can be downloaded from the OP by the way (except, lust for Nancy is lustmo, not lustna)

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes