EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Maybe this one, but I'm not sure. I remember that she looked better :LOL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-4-1-epiclust.33875/page-69#post-3331841

In any case, I compared your paths 0.3.2/0.4.0/0.4.1. They are all different and implies playing from the beginning. In 2020, only a madman will deal with this, moreover, pay money for it. It makes no sense to spend time on this, just wait for the final release. (google translate)
The red-hair is Diamond, you can just meet her for the moment but that's it.
As for your remark, the game is work in progress. And since it's a sandbox game, this means things will be added that will change any "optimum" paths that zapallbugs is making.
This is perfectly normal, but hey, if you want to wait for the final release because it "inconveniences" you, see you in 2022, buddy.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here are some uses I found for the harem girls:
Amy, nothing in 4.1, but in 4.2 can help finding the gems in the mine without high Sierra points
Angie, for getting past door in the mine without explosives or MC high strength
Cyrl, for getting past the drone guarding Dr. Evils lair, or for forcing the door in the mine
Michiko, can be of help avoiding the jaguar in the jungle containing Opala's scepter
Nancy, nothing apart from going to the widow
Ruby, for getting into the Trumpster base
Zara, for getting past the bouncer at the night club in desert town
There may be more.
Nope, I think you've covered everything.

chillo

May 7, 2017
Sounds more like some video problem on your system than a bug in the game. What platform are you playing on?
win 10 and chrome
some of the screens once dialogue is over you cant interact with people or items until you click the circles for that place to visit again
items disappear as well
im replaying the game to describe exactly what happens
a cheat for adding camels to console would speed things up

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
win 10 and chrome
some of the screens once dialogue is over you cant interact with people or items until you click the circles for that place to visit again
items disappear as well
im replaying the game to describe exactly what happens
a cheat for adding camels to console would speed things up
Ah, that's the normal game design. Once you are out of a scene (the circles appear) everything from that scene is disabled/removed. You need to select a new scene for things to happen again.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
very nice game dev, thanks ;)
I think I've almost unlocked everything possible on v0.4.1, but I have a few question:
where do youcollect pieces of stone artefact ? (is it altrady done on last version ?) Cause the aera is clear on the map and I only get 1 stone (bought at the bar), and I have no clue where to find the rest of it ...
Is there any solution to unblock Zara if you didn't took here at the beginning ?
Is it possible to "unclear" the jungle area (queen opala I think) if you weren't sierra when you went there ?
The hints guide lists the location of all the stones (section B2).
As for your other questions, I don't understand them, sorry. What's "unblocking"???
You can always go and visit Queen Opala until her mission is completed, no need to be Sierra Club or anything.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
As for your remark, the game is work in progress.
This forum and op need a bigger red label or tag "every update requires a replay from the beginning of the game".
And since it's a sandbox game
*Sandbox with time limit.
In 2020, it’s easier to just find and download new pictures / videos of muscular girls elsewhere than to spend 5+ hours replaying each apocalypse update for 100-200 new pictures.
Well, I will wait 2022 if by that time it will still be relevant.

chillo

May 7, 2017
Ah, that's the normal game design. Once you are out of a scene (the circles appear) everything from that scene is disabled/removed. You need to select a new scene for things to happen again.
take the food unit
i visit it and the stone is visible and clickable
i click the doors at the back, dialogue appears and the stone disappears
dialogue disappears -stone reappears
click on talk to laurie and she appears with dialogue and stone disapears and is never visible again even when dialogue disappears.

i searched for ages for the stone at this point.

how anyone can say the stone is there all the time amazes me.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
take the food unit
click on talk to laurie and she appears with dialogue and stone disapears and is never visible again even when dialogue disappears.

I had a look at the code and see what you mean. The cause is scene foodunit01 without the stone in various places. There is only a scene foodunit01 show stone02idle once on entering the food unit. But this is a visual thing only. You can only click the stone when it is visible on a click screen with the correct button active. This is normal Renpy behaviour.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
take the food unit

I'll have a look and see what I can do. I expected people to look for the stone on the first image to be honest, and I don't think I can make the stone clickable during dialogues, but I can make it visible, although I fail to see how that would help...
EDIT: try that replacement script.

Last edited:

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I have just finished playing this game. I really enjoyed the graphics and it was a whole lot of fun, can't wait for an update

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'll have a look and see what I can do. I expected people to look for the stone on the first image to be honest, and I don't think I can make the stone clickable during dialogues, but I can make it visible, although I fail to see how that would help...
EDIT: try that replacement script.
Yes, a lot better. You can now see the stone and take it after looking at the glass cases and talking to Angie.

Last edited:

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
how can i get amy for the harem? i was thinking give her the flowers to get 1 more point but this look like not possible

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how can i get amy for the harem? i was thinking give her the flowers to get 1 more point but this look like not possible
It's definitely a dialogue option with her, at least at school. But the flowers wither at the end of a week, be warned.

chillo

May 7, 2017
well thanks epiclust ive played it through again and its looking good with some funny over the top whacky humour that is right down my street.
an accessible inventory in a future update would aid those of us with old failing memories.

brownee69

Jun 28, 2020
The hints guide lists the location of all the stones (section B2).
As for your other questions, I don't understand them, sorry. What's "unblocking"???
You can always go and visit Queen Opala until her mission is completed, no need to be Sierra Club or anything.
Hmmm I didn't saw the hints, and I can't go back to section B2 as the "area is now clear"
About "unblocking", I mean I've chosen the road warrior choice in A3 at the beginning, and I Think I can't unblock Zara as a character I can talk to.
About queen Opala, I have finished the mission, but I think that I missed some action because I wasn't club sierra at this moment.
Basically the question is the same, when some area has been cleared, is there any solution to go back there without restarting the game ?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hmmm I didn't saw the hints, and I can't go back to section B2 as the "area is now clear"
About "unblocking", I mean I've chosen the road warrior choice in A3 at the beginning, and I Think I can't unblock Zara as a character I can talk to.
About queen Opala, I have finished the mission, but I think that I missed some action because I wasn't club sierra at this moment.
Basically the question is the same, when some area has been cleared, is there any solution to go back there without restarting the game ?
Yes, I suppose you could open the console and type:
clearedhex03 = False
clearedhex16 = False
although I'm not sure this would be sufficient to re-trigger the Zara camel hunt.
You can always add zara in your harem anyway by typing
zaralost = False
zaraharem = True
AND
haremza = True

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes