Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes, it is even possible to get all 7 possbile girls into the harem (not all at the same time obviously) without using either the necklace or the pendulum. You just have to be carefull about harvesting plus points and avoiding minus points. In general the effort and planning required to get the plus points outweighs the weekly maintenance fee of $5 for a girl. Getting a girl back into the harem takes at least 1 period, maybe 2, to get the point and ask her. That one period may as well be spent in the food unit or the lab to earn the $5 to pay for the girl. I have never found the $30 needed to pay for 6 girls a drag on the treasury. The money was always there without any real effort.
2 camels for 10$

Reactions: zapallbugs

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
When Penny is working the bar at night, even if you choose handjob you get a striptease. Epiclust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
2 camels for 10$
Until now the only really big expense is buying Nancy. We don't know yet what a motorbike for the MC is going to cost. Buying a gun is not really needed as you might as well steal the sniper gun from the Trumpster base. The other expensive item at Joe's, the repairt kit, no idea what that will be good for.

Reactions: Paapi

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When Penny is working the bar at night, even if you choose handjob you get a striptease. Epiclust
Will be implemented in v0.4.2 next month and it's a titjob, not a handjob that will be given by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

brownee69

Jun 28, 2020
very nice game dev, thanks ;)
I think I've almost unlocked everything possible on v0.4.1, but I have a few question:
where do youcollect pieces of stone artefact ? (is it altrady done on last version ?) Cause the aera is clear on the map and I only get 1 stone (bought at the bar), and I have no clue where to find the rest of it ...
Is there any solution to unblock Zara if you didn't took here at the beginning ?
Is it possible to "unclear" the jungle area (queen opala I think) if you weren't sierra when you went there ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yeah. Mc need girls in harem to bring them in missions. I think cyril robot's strength will useful in mine map
Here are some uses I found for the harem girls:
Amy, nothing in 4.1, but in 4.2 can help finding the gems in the mine without high Sierra points
Angie, for getting past door in the mine without explosives or MC high strength
Cyrl, for getting past the drone guarding Dr. Evils lair, or for forcing the door in the mine
Michiko, can be of help avoiding the jaguar in the jungle containing Opala's scepter
Nancy, nothing apart from going to the widow
Ruby, for getting into the Trumpster base
Zara, for getting past the bouncer at the night club in desert town
There may be more.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Here are some uses I found for the harem girls:
Amy, nothing in 4.1, but in 4.2 can help finding the gems in the mine without high Sierra points
Angie, for getting past door in the mine without explosives or MC high strength
Cyrl, for getting past the drone guarding Dr. Evils lair, or for forcing the door in the mine
Michiko, can be of help avoiding the jaguar in the jungle containing Opala's scepter
Nancy, nothing apart from going to the widow
Ruby, for getting into the Trumpster base
Zara, for getting past the bouncer at the night club in desert town
There may be more.
Ruby for getting access to trump camp will work only one time ???

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ruby for getting access to trump camp will work only one time ???
Yes, most of the girl's help for getting access to a location will work only one time.
And getting Ruby's help is also exclusive to the NRANRA ploy. But she is handy when you don't have a rifle yet. Claiming to be NRANRA without having a rifle gets you shot otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust and Paapi

chillo

May 7, 2017
I have to agree with the dev. I have never seen something like you describe. And I have played the game a LOT.
i get anomalies on pics in few instances
if ive had a conversation with someone then the screen sometimes misses either a person or item
to fix it i have to click the circle for the place im already in and then it dispkays ok
typed in dark so typos sry
#

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i get anomalies on pics in few instances
if ive had a conversation with someone then the screen sometimes misses either a person or item
to fix it i have to click the circle for the place im already in and then it dispkays ok
typed in dark so typos sry
#
Sounds more like some video problem on your system than a bug in the game. What platform are you playing on?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I went looking through the Patron pictures and the only redhead there is the widow. But she has been in the game a long time. Otherwise provide a link to the picture so we can have a look.
Maybe this one, but I'm not sure. I remember that she looked better :LOL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-4-1-epiclust.33875/page-69#post-3331841

In any case, I compared your paths 0.3.2/0.4.0/0.4.1. They are all different and implies playing from the beginning. In 2020, only a madman will deal with this, moreover, pay money for it. It makes no sense to spend time on this, just wait for the final release. (google translate)

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes