zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Don't know if it was mentioned but there is a bug - if you clear queen's opala area, you cant return later to find stone
That is not a bug, it is intentional that you can't go to the temple again after giving Opala the scepter. So make sure you get the stone before you do that. If you missed the stone the only thing you can do is cheat with console command
stonepieces -= 1

Reactions: Paapi and scalvi

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how are all the harem girls available
That is a really general question. A really general answer:
- you need to get their points up
- with most of them you need to have a date in the Red Canyon
- then talk to them (in school, the pool, any place you meet them) and ask to join your harem
The question to join the harem comes up when you fullfil the requirements for it. If the question doesn't show you don't have enough points with them.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
To shut up those who claim the game is too politically-biased against poor old donald, here's a screenshot of the line spoken by Mamma Sofia after meeting Joe Biden who lives in her basement and is ranting on the computer... (available in v0.4.2 this month - links sent to $20 patrons today)

screenshot0002.png

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
To shut up those who claim the game is too politically-biased against poor old donald, here's a screenshot of the line spoken by Mamma Sofia after meeting Joe Biden who lives in her basement and is ranting on the computer... (available in v0.4.2 this month - links sent to $20 patrons today)

View attachment 719720
is sofia a new character your working on?

Reactions: Seawulf00

el3ees

May 6, 2020
Theres a problem in that area, it just keep going in a loop and you cant leave

How are you suppose to leave the area (pizza area)

How are you suppose to help Magnus

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Theres a problem in that area, it just keep going in a loop and you cant leave

How are you suppose to leave the area (pizza area)

How are you suppose to help Magnus
I sent new links to fix that.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Personally, I think this game needs a subplot where a very average looking girl develops a huge crush on the player and voluntarily exposes herself to alpha radiation (at the player's direction) to become beautiful enough to join the harem... but that's just me...
There are enough girls as it is, the game cannot go out of hands. I still have to make, like, 10 more girls harem-available from the existing lot!

Reactions: zapallbugs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Playing in android. But got a USB keyboard. Help me to open console and access broken stone from temple & strip club.
I don't think it's possible. You should really play the game on a computer anyway, the images are 1920*1080 pixels for a reason godammit!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have a laptop. But i prefer android
Saves between the two might be transferable? In that case, you could cheat the console on your laptop and get back on your feet on your mobile phone....

Reactions: Paapi
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes