EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Doesn't seem to be any cheats in the hintbook, only has info about the hexes? What other console cheats are there besides the lust one?
Ah yes, sorry, I added that in the v0.4.2 hints book. I'll copy-paste here what it says:

In console (shift+o), type: variable = X where x is a number. Eg: money = 999 will give you shit tons of money.
Common variables: lust+two first letters of a girl to assign lust points to someone, eg: lustam = 5 would give 5 lust points to Amy.
mcdeep, mcchurch, mcwarrior, mctrumpster, mcsierra for faction points DO NOT GO ABOVE 5 OR YOU WILL CRASH THE GAME.
mcstrength, mcfirearms, mcmechanics, mccombat, mcfrench are skill variables. They can be above 5.
To add an item to your inventory, type item = True
Example item variable names include: rifle, sniper, gasmask, dagger, spliff, holyoil, pendulum, explosives, repairkit, necklace, militiauniform

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolven Moonlight

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Looks Good
It is very pleasant and fun. Smooth plot with a set schedule and quite a few choices. A measure of self-ironic humour.

However, I have come across a hitch : after following INTRO 1, I was able to take screenshots with the S key.
After accepting to follow INTRO 2 instead of Intro 1, I could no longer do so and add screenshots to those I had taken already.
Every attempt got 'failed'...
Am I doing something wrong, or is it an actual bug ? Rather frustrating, it is.

Thank you for any piece of advice.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It is very pleasant and fun. Smooth plot with a set schedule and quite a few choices. A measure of self-ironic humour.

However, I have come across a hitch : after following INTRO 1, I was able to take screenshots with the S key.
After accepting to follow INTRO 2 instead of Intro 1, I could no longer do so and add screenshots to those I had taken already.
Every attempt got 'failed'...
Am I doing something wrong, or is it an actual bug ? Rather frustrating, it is.

Thank you for any piece of advice.
Thanks for your feedback, I have no idea why what you describe happened to be honest. The jump to Intro02 is just that, a jump, nothing fancy about it, there are jumps all over the place in ren'py code... You sure you didn't change your country keyboard setup by mistake?

Reactions: Le Mat

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Thanks for your feedback, I have no idea why what you describe happened to be honest. The jump to Intro02 is just that, a jump, nothing fancy about it, there are jumps all over the place in ren'py code... You sure you didn't change your country keyboard setup by mistake?
I play on an old Toshiba laptop, for the time being, with W7 x64 as OS, and I am sure that I could not change my "country keyboard setup" if my life depended on it, so much is beyond my ken in the field of computer knowledge.

I have deleted the game and downloaded it again just to see whether this happens again when I start from scratch once more.

Is following INTRO 2 a must or does the game proceed smoothly if one sticks to INTRO 1 and ignores 2 ? Are there fewer choices and possible courses if one stays put on 1 ?

Thank you for your swift answer.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I play on an old Toshiba laptop, for the time being, with W7 x64 as OS, and I am sure that I could not change my "country keyboard setup" if my life depended on it, so much is beyond my ken in the field of computer knowledge.

I have deleted the game and downloaded it again just to see whether this happens again when I start from scratch once more.

Is following INTRO 2 a must or does the game proceed smoothly if one sticks to INTRO 1 and ignores 2 ? Are there fewer choices and possible courses if one stays put on 1 ?

Thank you for your swift answer.
No, it won't change a thing. Basically, once you've seen the two intros, this is just an option to be able to skip them and go directly to the game if you start the game again from scratch, since they are quite long. But again, just basic jumps.

Apr 13, 2019
I know this thread is for apacalypse but I have a question for battle of the Bulges i can't find a thread for it but I'm probably just looking wrong I'm new to this anyways I can only play on my phone cause I don't have a laptop and on android is their a way to acess the cg gallery for that game also does Apocalypse have a cg gallery?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know this thread is for apacalypse but I have a question for battle of the Bulges i can't find a thread for it but I'm probably just looking wrong I'm new to this anyways I can only play on my phone cause I don't have a laptop and on android is their a way to acess the cg gallery for that game also does Apocalypse have a cg gallery?
The thread for Battle of the Bulges is HERE.
I believe there is, but I didn't make the android version so I'm not 100% sure.
In both cases (BotB and Apocalypse), the CG gallery is accessible by pressing "c" in-game.
EDIT: in Apocalypse, only in v0.4.2, which will be out here at the end of the month.

Last edited:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Recently got into some heavy VN works so I'm loving this game as a nice fun break.

Will probably upgrade my Patreon tier if I remember to do so before end of the month.

Reactions: EpicLust

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
You can buy more when you have used them all. Had a look in the code, no bugs that I can find. So just use them until you are out, then go buy some more if you need them. The only case I can see for wanting more than 5 is when you didn't bargain with Zara's father about her price. If you did bargain her down to 4 camels I really can't see the need for more than 5 darts.
I missed twice so only had 3 camels no more darts and unable to buy more.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I missed twice so only had 3 camels no more darts and unable to buy more.
Look on the previous page (page 100), there is a replacement script for that issue. Or open console and type dart = False, then you'll be able to buy more darts.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes