EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i went to an earlier save and replayed making sure i picked it up

some screens such as the food lab the stones are not showing all the time.
Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. Either the genie quest is ongoing and you haven't already picked up the stone and therefore it shows up, or the quest is either not ongoing or you already picked it up and it doesn't show. The code was not that complex and I'm pretty sure there is no mistake there and it doesn't depend on saves, for that quest at least, they all should be compatible.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i went to an earlier save and replayed making sure i picked it up

some screens such as the food lab the stones are not showing all the time.
I have to agree with the dev. I have never seen something like you describe. And I have played the game a LOT.

Reactions: EpicLust

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think im of the mindset harem game or not its best to just have one or two girls in your harem as the costs of keeping them weekly doesn't seem to be offset by their benefits as far as I can tell. You ideally want one for a weekly dose of good stuff to keep the aliens happy, maybe 2 for variety but other than the odd benefit they might offer in certain hexagon scenarios there isn't much benefit to having as many as six at any given time (and I think they are all re-recruitable after you let them go).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think im of the mindset harem game or not its best to just have one or two girls in your harem as the costs of keeping them weekly doesn't seem to be offset by their benefits as far as I can tell. You ideally want one for a weekly dose of good stuff to keep the aliens happy, maybe 2 for variety but other than the odd benefit they might offer in certain hexagon scenarios there isn't much benefit to having as many as six at any given time (and I think they are all re-recruitable after you let them go).
They are all re recruitable. But failing to satisfy them / dismiss from harem will reduce one lust. Going with them in squad missions are useless unless mc is have weak stats

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I have to agree with the dev. I have never seen something like you describe. And I have played the game a LOT.
Zara is not in my mc's harem. But still I can't see stone in strip club. I screwed up. I hope prize from genie is not very valuable.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
They are all re recruitable. But failing to satisfy them / dismiss from harem will reduce one lust. Going with them in squad missions are useless unless mc is have weak stats
Yeah - does letting them go via weekly cost screen reduce lust? I don't think there are enough lust points going about to affort to lose them. Honestly in my playthrough only a couple have joined me without me cheating using a hypno pendant to get that 4th and final point needed to add them to my harem lol (Michiko and Zara were easy enough for example but the school girls? Just couldn't for life of me figure out how to get that last point after date with them to get them to join otherwise as unlike say Michiko Amy doesn't get a point despite what you give her in stripper scenes that I could see and the other one doesn't seem to do anything beyond help the plants in her down time of which again there is no extra point offered and after getting costume from Black Widow the other one offered in the story vanished so I cant just repeat the process to get an extra point).

Deffo a bit of micro managing involved here lol but that's not a bad thing and deffo intentional as dev himself has spoken about chopping and changing factions should be considered to get through the game efficiently.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Zara is not in my mc's harem. But still I can't see stone in strip club. I screwed up. I hope prize from genie is not very valuable.
Open console and type zaralost = True, that will fix it.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah - does letting them go via weekly cost screen reduce lust? I don't think there are enough lust points going about to affort to lose them. Honestly in my playthrough only a couple have joined me without me cheating using a hypno pendant to get that 4th and final point needed to add them to my harem lol (Michiko and Zara were easy enough for example but the school girls? Just couldn't for life of me figure out how to get that last point after date with them to get them to join otherwise as unlike say Michiko Amy doesn't get a point despite what you give her in stripper scenes that I could see and the other one doesn't seem to do anything beyond help the plants in her down time of which again there is no extra point offered and after getting costume from Black Widow the other one offered in the story vanished so I cant just repeat the process to get an extra point).

Deffo a bit of micro managing involved here lol but that's not a bad thing and deffo intentional as dev himself has spoken about chopping and changing factions should be considered to get through the game efficiently.
I don't even have pendulum from dr.evil. still there is 5 girls in my harem. (Ignored cyril for a reason). I think u need to talk with both school girls. Dancing with that trumpster school girl at bar (try random friday evening) will give one point

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't even have pendulum from dr.evil. still there is 5 girls in my harem. (Ignored cyril for a reason). I think u need to talk with both school girls. Dancing with that trumpster school girl at bar (try random friday evening) will give one point
Yes, it is even possible to get all 7 possbile girls into the harem (not all at the same time obviously) without using either the necklace or the pendulum. You just have to be carefull about harvesting plus points and avoiding minus points. In general the effort and planning required to get the plus points outweighs the weekly maintenance fee of $5 for a girl. Getting a girl back into the harem takes at least 1 period, maybe 2, to get the point and ask her. That one period may as well be spent in the food unit or the lab to earn the $5 to pay for the girl. I have never found the $30 needed to pay for 6 girls a drag on the treasury. The money was always there without any real effort.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes