DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not, it is indeed limited to 3 uses. Mind you, in Battle of the Bulges, you could only use it once, so count yourselves lucky!
Alright, thanks for the confirmation.
I never really got into Battle of the Bulges because your art style isn't 100% for me. I mainly enjoy Apocalypse for the setting and writing. Well... that and some of the muscle girls. Turns out I've got a weak spot for those.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Alright, thanks for the confirmation.
I never really got into Battle of the Bulges because your art style isn't 100% for me. I mainly enjoy Apocalypse for the setting and writing. Well... that and some of the muscle girls. Turns out I've got a weak spot for those.
No worries. Did you meet she-hulk then? She's definitely the biggest muscle girl in the game!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
No worries. Did you meet she-hulk then? She's definitely the biggest muscle girl in the game!
I did, though that's already too much muscle and size in general.

Guess I need some kind of moderation. I like my boobs and muscles big but not cartoonish.
Ivanka and the marksmanship trainer girl worked surprisingly well for me. Except for the fact that Ivanka got to dominate the MC instead of the other way round but that's probably more endgame content.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ?
& How to find son of she Hulk ?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Any information about expected release date of next update ?
& How to find son of she Hulk ?
The next step for the search for Magnus is still in the future. For now we only know the MC will have to look for him.
I am working on the scene where he is found and I'll probably include it in the next update because the MC can meet Joe Biden in his basement and I thought it just wouldn't be as freshly humorous in two months... lol
So here's a preview pic to whet your appetites and invite you join my Patreon (well not you zapallbugs obviously, other people reading...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Apostate and Paapi

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just started it up to try and this game is hilarious! I'm gonna join the trump faction just based on its the only one which seems fun based on dialogue I've seen so far but in meantime I guess I gotta seduce Bella first (as profile seems to demand that she will only join if no one else is already in harem) then find camels for Zara purchase (I'm guessing that means shooting them from the first area we saw in game). It's early days with the game but I'm really enjoying it so far and some of these girls look amazing (almost joined the free hugger faction as they've literally got the best girls - not sure if faction membership is needed to recruit them to the harem if so it's tree hugging i go! Lol).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just started it up to try and this game is hilarious! I'm gonna join the trump faction just based on its the only one which seems fun based on dialogue I've seen so far but in meantime I guess I gotta seduce Bella first (as profile seems to demand that she will only join if no one else is already in harem) then find camels for Zara purchase (I'm guessing that means shooting them from the first area we saw in game). It's early days with the game but I'm really enjoying it so far and some of these girls look amazing (almost joined the free hugger faction as they've literally got the best girls - not sure if faction membership is needed to recruit them to the harem if so it's tree hugging i go! Lol).
Hi there, thanks for the feedback and glad you're enjoying the game.
However, don't bother with Bella, that line is outdated and she can't be a harem girl as of the latest version anyway.
Download the hints guide on the OP to help you navigate the outside world (where you'll find that you actually need to change faction from time to time for maximal efficiency) and for the list of available harem girls.

chillo

May 7, 2017
i know where the stone is supposed to be in the queens jungle temple. but it isnt showing.
i set the pillars correctly flick the lever and then the queen appears and no matter how i continue after that i am not given a chance to search for it again.
how can i check my inventory just in case ive accidently clicked on it while half asleep?
ta

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i know where the stone is supposed to be in the queens jungle temple. but it isnt showing.
i set the pillars correctly flick the lever and then the queen appears and no matter how i continue after that i am not given a chance to search for it again.
how can i check my inventory just in case ive accidently clicked on it while half asleep?
ta
There's no inventory for any particular stone I'm afraid. You should get the stone however BEFORE the dialogue with Opala. You can't click on it during the dialogue, but during the pillar position for example, yes.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
ta
go to the console and type
stonepiece07
value true means you have it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hi there, thanks for the feedback and glad you're enjoying the game.
However, don't bother with Bella, that line is outdated and she can't be a harem girl as of the latest version anyway.
Download the hints guide on the OP to help you navigate the outside world (where you'll find that you actually need to change faction from time to time for maximal efficiency) and for the list of available harem girls.
Thanks for the tip and indeed for the game. Ive download the the guide now, don't mind chopping and changing factions so will do so to access all the available content where and when needed. Another quick question - is there nowhere I can see active quests? Like there is the android girl which wanted oil or something but ive forgotten what it was she was after and I don't think the quest is mentioned in the tips guide.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the tip and indeed for the game. Ive download the the guide now, don't mind chopping and changing factions so will do so to access all the available content where and when needed. Another quick question - is there nowhere I can see active quests? Like there is the android girl which wanted oil or something but ive forgotten what it was she was after and I don't think the quest is mentioned in the tips guide.
The quest and mission interface hasn't been implemented yet I'm afraid... And yes, the hints guide is just for the outside world, didn't make one for the compound yet either.
Cyrl is the one who needs lubricant, and the only way to get it is by getting Angie in your harem (she's a squirter...).

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Here you go. I haven't had the time to update my notes, so they are still at the 4.0 level. May I also point to the excellent hint book by the dev himself that gives guidance for the explorable hexes.
Edit: the end of the 4.1 path is a bit off. You should play the bad doggy scenario with Ivanka first and return a second time for the good doggy bit. When I went there it was still bugged and I didn't have time to replay it.
And... it still bugged?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes