EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What am I missing for the church quest? I've seen 2 scenes in the crypt, gotten the scroll and oil but still failing.
That is it, so you shouldn't be failing, it's weird indeed....

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Okay, I took a look at the script and figured it out: my church faction points were too high, I lowered it to 4 and it passed.
Ah, yes, it's not a good idea to join the Church faction while.... investigating the priest for wrongdoings! lol

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
That is it, so you shouldn't be failing, it's weird indeed....
I've seen the 2 scenes, 1 for each of the first 2 days on the mission, found the oil on 3rd night but can't find any scroll. Finding the holy oil sends me to bed and next day mission failed.. so where is this scroll and at what time of day to pick it up?
My Church faction is at 4, took a while to figure that out and not fair since Ayla requires Church 5 to join harem :p

Reactions: dussalant

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've seen the 2 scenes, 1 for each of the first 2 days on the mission, found the oil on 3rd night but can't find any scroll. Finding the holy oil sends me to bed and next day mission failed.. so where is this scroll and at what time of day to pick it up?
My Church faction is at 4, took a while to figure that out and not fair since Ayla requires Church 5 to join harem :p
You can talk to the priest and volunteer to clean the church anytime of the day really (if you have acquired a certain amount of church lore), including on the very first morning of the mission. The holy baby oil is irrelevant to the mission by the way, only useful for shagging Ayla once she's in your harem.

• Love
Reactions: DragonFire

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
EpicLust I'd already noticed this in 0.4.1. but wanted to check 0.4.2. before reporting it.

Regarding Nancy's points progress, am aware that you're only supposed to get three. The turning point however is what you choose in the gym. If you're on the second time meeting her there, you can choose to just lift, and she'll get a point. The MC then automatically has her join his harem instead of having the option to ask (and her response graphic will be superimposed over the last graphic).

However, if you choose to talk to her first, you will not get a point. Furthermore, you're locked out from ever getting that point whichever gym path you choose in the future.

Also noticed at least once that backtracking the gym can cause Marnie to be superimposed over Lena. Lifting with this causes starting convo with Lena and ending it with Marnie.

* Lifting with Ruby around has him respond with the Lena line.

* Ayla's date option says it's a date with Amy.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
EpicLust I'd already noticed this in 0.4.1. but wanted to check 0.4.2. before reporting it.

Regarding Nancy's points progress, am aware that you're only supposed to get three. The turning point however is what you choose in the gym. If you're on the second time meeting her there, you can choose to just lift, and she'll get a point. The MC then automatically has her join his harem instead of having the option to ask (and her response graphic will be superimposed over the last graphic).

However, if you choose to talk to her first, you will not get a point. Furthermore, you're locked out from ever getting that point whichever gym path you choose in the future.

Also noticed at least once that backtracking the gym can cause Marnie to be superimposed over Lena. Lifting with this causes starting convo with Lena and ending it with Marnie.

* Lifting with Ruby around has him respond with the Lena line.

* Ayla's date option says it's a date with Amy.
I think the gym problem is more generic than just Nancy. If there is any girl there and you go to training straight away without talking to them the game thinks you are still on the previous visit. I think you found a points perpetuum mobile. Talk in the gym to a girl and get a point. Never talk to them again on next visits and keep getting points.
Edit: just tried it with Marnie and it works, you keep getting points.

Last edited:

moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
Hi, I can't seem to get the option to investigate the church at night. The mission has been triggered (Lana telling me to investigate). I get no option at night to investigate the church. I checked the console and is tells me false when I type in missionchurch, despite Lana telling me to do it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi, I can't seem to get the option to investigate the church at night. The mission has been triggered (Lana telling me to investigate). I get no option at night to investigate the church. I checked the console and is tells me false when I type in missionchurch, despite Lana telling me to do it.
The only way I can see that happen is when you are a member of the Church faction. Did you get a Church minus point when Lena called you?

moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
The only way I can see that happen is when you are a member of the Church faction. Did you get a Church minus point when Lena called you?
I did get the minus point. This is the last thing I have to complete (well still gotta figure how to get bella date).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I did get the minus point. This is the last thing I have to complete (well still gotta figure how to get bella date).
Ok, in that case the mission doesn't even start. You get a new opportunity next week. Or go to the console before talking to Lena and lower you church rating with
mcchurch = 4

Reactions: dussalant
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes