DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
why the fuck do i always get spotted by the guard at ops base when i try to shoot her with sniper riffle!! and i can only use military uniform once to get in after that she knows its stolen,
Read the Hint guide, it's made by the dev and included in the download.
It's only possible to enter that camp a certain number of times, in different ways every time, otherwise we'd go back for all the items in their armory..
So one has to choose carefully, items or scenes?
That's the reason you can only snipe the guard 1 time and fool her with the stolen uniform once.. as the old saying goes: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!" ;)

Reactions: EpicLust

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What now? I can't bring Magnus with me :poop:
Read the Hint guide.. the mission to which he is included is not finished yet.. it's for a future version.
Also he can't fit on the bike, you would need the scout companion with the car to bring him back to base, but as said.. the conclusion of his mission is not written yet, so don't worry about it for now ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Any cheats to edit your faction points? road warriors etc?
Ghee.. have you tried using the search function on this thread? Top corner, right side...
Or scroll some pages back... or read the Hint guide, it has a whole chapter in the end about cheat codes, even as the Dev dislike cheats in general he has been gracious enough to explain the general use of them in that guide.
It was explained how to set church faction not long ago, so that would apply for the others too:

mcfactionname = x

First mc for well.. main character, followed by, with no space, the name of faction, space, then = , space, and number of points you wish it to be.
Do not go above 5 as that would break your game as 5 is maximum value.. might even suggest 4 to be your maximum and then reach the last point by playing to it, as only 1 faction can be at 5 and reaching it by cheat could also break something.

And please, for faps sake.. try to use the search function before asking questions that has been answered over and over, please?

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How do you catch the ping pong ball from Suk Yu?
Make use of your mouse scroll wheel, after you've seen where the ball goes, scroll back and be quick to catch it in that area when scene progress again, just like catching the squirt to get lubrication for the android in early game parts.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What now? I can't bring Magnus with me :poop:
Penny has a motorbike and I'm betting you went with a harem girl too... Not a good idea in this case except if you expected him to run behind the motorbike?...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
why the fuck do i always get spotted by the guard at ops base when i try to shoot her with sniper riffle!! and i can only use military uniform once to get in after that she knows its stolen,
Read the hints guide to learn about other ways of entering the forward Ops base.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so you get stuck in this screen if you have more tham six girls in your harem?? I didn't even know there was a maximum you can have i was hoping you can have all XD
1595740508591.png

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah six is the limit - I feel your pain esp as not only do you want to but having loved the devs other game so much where mission is literally to try and get ALL of the girls ASAP its tough on deciding who to go for. Its only gonna get worse as more and more options open up as the game gets more updates. Maybe im just greedy but I even want the doctor and nurse in on the action - we know the would be game (shes same in Battle of the Bulges too lol) but the doctor seems off limits.

Hell if I had my way im choose none of the in base girls and instead stick purely to Mom (because of course) and instead fill it with all the more unique options out there including the Amazon Queen, the Genie, the Alien and Cyrl the Robot for most unique Harem I could possibly get my hands on. Still I don't think total number will change, it seems very much something hes had in mind from the start and kinda makes sense I suppose to encourage you to mix it up as they all have different factions and ideologies so not gonna make a lot of sense they all be on board with the idea beyond of course the veneer of well hes prob the only alpha male left on the site... its less him that's the issue and instead each other haha

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks mate that did the trick, think I've all completed now, except for the diamond from the mine, never been able to get one of those, read the guide too slow and didn't have the right faction for a 100%
Was wondering if we get another crack at it when those shiny stones have a function? ;)
Btw, I loooove the Ayla shagging scenes!!!:love: Been waiting so long for them, she had my vote back in the day if ya recall, so thanks again for this update, absolutely loved it :D
You should be able to go back to the abandoned mine if you haven't found the diamonds yet. The area will only clear once both the mine loot and the diamond haul have been found.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
You shouldn't be able to get more than six except if you cheat...
that's weird the only thing i cheat for is money and that's it. For the girls i only ask them to join the harem and that's it maybe is a bug cus for me there was nothing preventing me from asking them to join after the six girl btw love the game bro.
animation thinking gif | WiffleGif

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
that's weird the only thing i cheat for is money and that's it. For the girls i only ask them to join the harem and that's it maybe is a bug cus for me there was nothing preventing me from asking them to join after the six girl btw love the game bro.
animation thinking gif | WiffleGif
can you type
girlsinharem
in the console and let me know if it corresponds to the actual number of girls you managed to ask to join your harem please?

EDIT;
There is the possibility that you play from a saved game from a version before I added that variable and Zara didn't count. In this case, I suggest you type
girlsinharem += 1 in the console to be up to date with the actual number of girls in your harem and avoid being able to invite more above 6.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just give her flowers from river hex raid & complete 5 affection points. Then u can add her into harem
Why wait so long? You can do it much sooner:
- go to the dojo, just talk to her, 1 point
- training, get injured, 1 point
- date her, 1 point
- dance with her in the bar, 1 point, and ask her to join
For me that was on day 12 (see my sample path xls some pages back) but if you are in a real hurry it can be done sooner. No need to wait until the riverside hex becomes avaliable.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why wait so long? You can do it much sooner:
- go to the dojo, just talk to her, 1 point
- training, get injured, 1 point
- date her, 1 point
- dance with her in the bar, 1 point, and ask her to join
For me that was on day 12 (see my sample path xls some pages back) but if you are in a real hurry it can be done sooner. No need to wait until the riverside hex becomes avaliable.
Hmm. Going 2 raids in a week in necessary. I always went to River side, unless quest requirements. So flowers way was easier for me.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes