EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yes.I checked it couple times,even downloaded the game again but the error was still there.
Mac or PC? What happens if you ignore it? Or does the game actually crash and exit when it happens?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yes.I checked it couple times,even downloaded the game again but the error was still there.
Did you download and use the Gallery Unlocker from OP, made by a fan? Am only asking as this info might help Tim figure out the error you show as well?

All the best :)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Did you download and use the Gallery Unlocker from OP, made by a fan? Am only asking as this info might help Tim figure out the error you show as well?

All the best :)
I checked it with mod and without it.It didn't make a difference.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I checked it with mod and without it.It didn't make a difference.
Well, that's just bizarre because it seems to work for everyone else. Your computer is haunted...
EDIT: try this replacement script and don't forget to put it in the right place (images/Gallery folder)
(added Modal True to the screen don't know if this will help...)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Well, that's just bizarre because it seems to work for everyone else. Your computer is haunted...
EDIT: try this replacement script and don't forget to put it in the right place (images/Gallery folder)
(added Modal True to the screen don't know if this will help...)
Unfortunately it didn't work.i will download the game and test it again if this problem is only on my PC and other don't have it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Unfortunately it didn't work.i will download the game and test it again if this problem is only on my PC and other don't have it.
Actually, I have it too in the built PC version of the game, just tested... Weird, since it doesn't happen in my pre-build.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Actually, I have it too in the built PC version of the game, just tested... Weird, since it doesn't happen in my pre-build.
Just did a lot of jumping in and out of the gallery. Couldn't produce any error. But then I may be on you pre-build:D

Lovethatmagic

Jan 2, 2018
So finished my play through of the latest v0.4.2 update and found a bug or two, I thought I'd address to help improve the development of the game. Spoiler Warning for those still playing through :censored:

When attempting the Church mission set by Lena: Upon collecting 3 items of evidence against the Priest, I went to the confession box the following morning. In attempt to gain Church factions points; as I wasn't sure if that would be possible after turning over the evidence against the priest.

I offered my services to clean the church instead of confess to save $2; upon where I gained '+1 Church Of The Redeeming Phallus'. However unlike any other faction gain or loss within the game, I did not become a member of the Church Of Redeeming Phallus and stop being a Road Warrior; despite having 5 points for the Church, as well as the Church (Screenshot attached). The MC was therefore still able to access the Road Warrior Strip Bar, and I would presume still be able to add ask Ayla to join the harlem (although I never tried this first hand).

In the very action of pressing 'S' and saving said screenshot the scene in the game actually froze, and I had to reload my previous save point; to seek out if entering the Road Warrior club was still possible. I'm not sure if this was due to being in this specific scene of Desert Town, or if all screenshots with the MC side profile open result in the same error.

The last anomaly I came across was, after the MC states he has "sufficient evidence" against the priest, when confronting Lena he then states that the priest is completely innocent; if the Church Of Redeeming Phallus faction is on 5 points. :oops:
I wasn't sure if this was intentional, as a way of the MC (as a Church Member) sticking by the Priest, despite overwhelming proof. But it was frustrating as hell in view you would have spent 3 days collecting the evidence, just to essentially fail Lena's mission. o_O

Incredible game so far though (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Wait the Church Faction?

The Hints Guide states you have to be a Level 4 Sierra Club for 50/50 chance of finding diamond and Level 5 for 100% chance.

It is Sierra Club, The Church Redeeming Phallus........or either of these?
its church when i did it and take bella with u.

May 19, 2019
How do I get Gwen and always (or however you spell her name) to sleep with you.. I got Gwen to level 3 but the other small blonde girl is still at 0 and idk how to move it up... Any help?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So finished my play through of the latest v0.4.2 update and found a bug or two, I thought I'd address to help improve the development of the game. Spoiler Warning for those still playing through :censored:

When attempting the Church mission set by Lena: Upon collecting 3 items of evidence against the Priest, I went to the confession box the following morning. In attempt to gain Church factions points; as I wasn't sure if that would be possible after turning over the evidence against the priest.

I offered my services to clean the church instead of confess to save $2; upon where I gained '+1 Church Of The Redeeming Phallus'. However unlike any other faction gain or loss within the game, I did not become a member of the Church Of Redeeming Phallus and stop being a Road Warrior; despite having 5 points for the Church, as well as the Church (Screenshot attached). The MC was therefore still able to access the Road Warrior Strip Bar, and I would presume still be able to add ask Ayla to join the harlem (although I never tried this first hand).

In the very action of pressing 'S' and saving said screenshot the scene in the game actually froze, and I had to reload my previous save point; to seek out if entering the Road Warrior club was still possible. I'm not sure if this was due to being in this specific scene of Desert Town, or if all screenshots with the MC side profile open result in the same error.

The last anomaly I came across was, after the MC states he has "sufficient evidence" against the priest, when confronting Lena he then states that the priest is completely innocent; if the Church Of Redeeming Phallus faction is on 5 points. :oops:
I wasn't sure if this was intentional, as a way of the MC (as a Church Member) sticking by the Priest, despite overwhelming proof. But it was frustrating as hell in view you would have spent 3 days collecting the evidence, just to essentially fail Lena's mission. o_O

Incredible game so far though (y)
if you collect evidence but you are at 5, indeed you lie to protect the Priest.
The having 5 in both factions is however not normal. Will have to look into it, thanks for reporting it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
its church when i did it and take bella with u.
I just checked the script again, it's definitely still Sierra Club to find the diamonds. But you LOSE a church point if travelling with Bella.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I get Gwen and always (or however you spell her name) to sleep with you.. I got Gwen to level 3 but the other small blonde girl is still at 0 and idk how to move it up... Any help?
She's not an available harem girl yet. Please download and read the hints guide (list of available harem girls at the end).
As for Ayla (i'm guessing that's the "small blond girl"), you can dance with her on Friday evenings, offer her a Holy Pubic Hair, hypnotize her, get her to be in awe of you at the gym, etc...

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Love this game and like some of the tricks you can use for seeing girls just like in battle of the bulges. Would love if it worked on who is at the pool but it seems like once the variable is locked in it is unchanged even if you save in the morning and reload. At least this has been my experience thus far. Love the game though and the quasi guide is very helpful outside of the pool.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes