Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, I need help for the church quest. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the crypt but idk where to find the key. Help would very much be appreciated.

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
NVM I think I figured it out.

Wait I need help again, what is the last peace of evidence I need for the church quest and how do I acquire it. Please help and thank you.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
NVM I think I figured it out.

Wait I need help again, what is the last peace of evidence I need for the church quest and how do I acquire it. Please help and thank you.
You need to find the scroll by working in the church during daytime. Search the thread for 'scroll', there are quite a number of posts about it by now.

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Just a small piece of feedback:

When you get a girl into your harem, you immediately get access to all her 3 or 4 sex scenes. May I suggest that you only get one when you first sleep with a girl in your harem, while the other options are "greyed out" and you then unlock the additional scenes later (after a week or two automatically or by further improving relationship with the girl (gifts or quest or whatever). I and probably most people just consumed all the scenes at once and than relatively fast it becomes routine and then a chore to sleep with the girls every week. By giving players something to look forward to by unlocking the different scenes over time or with some effort this process is slowed down and the "greyed out" option let them know if there are still new scenes that could be unlocked.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

When you get a girl into your harem, you immediately get access to all her 3 or 4 sex scenes. May I suggest that you only get one when you first sleep with a girl in your harem, while the other options are "greyed out" and you then unlock the additional scenes later (after a week or two automatically or by further improving relationship with the girl (gifts or quest or whatever). I and probably most people just consumed all the scenes at once and than relatively fast it becomes routine and then a chore to sleep with the girls every week. By giving players something to look forward to by unlocking the different scenes over time or with some effort this process is slowed down and the "greyed out" option let them know if there are still new scenes that could be unlocked.
While in principle I agree with the idea, I can see a problem with the gallery. For each girl that would require an additional 3 or 4 gallery items. That would a least require a re-arranging of the space for each girl in the gallery. I am not sure that is worth it. But that is for the dev to decide.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Interesting idea, I'd like to hear more feedback about that though cos some people might find that frustrating.
It is a bit the case for Ayla by the way, she has two sets of sex scenes.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Interesting idea, I'd like to hear more feedback about that though cos some people might find that frustrating.
It is a bit the case for Ayla by the way, she has two sets of sex scenes.
Doing a bit of math here. Numbers taken from my sample path for v0.4.2 published in this thread.
Game play time 12 weeks = 84 days
Harem calls in that time = 42
Number needed to keep girls happy = 37
'Free' number = 42 - 37 = 5
Number needed if 3 more harem events per girl = 3 * 8 = 24
Looking at these numbers, while there is some unused capacity (the free 5 plus time spent sleeping alone) it would be (near) impossible to get 3 extra harem events per girl done. So I regretfully conclude that the Ayla approach of two per girl is the practical max. The problem even gets worse when new harem girls join the fold.

Edit: thinking a bit more, more harem scenes per girl would only be possible by cutting down on the number needed to keep girls happy. That means doing away with the concept of 'permanent' harem girls that are in the harem longterm. You would have to kick them out to create space for new girls with more harem events once you have seen their events. I personally would hate that. And I think most of the players will have their favorites they would like to keep in the harem.

Edit2: having to throw girls out to create time for new harem events also runs counter to the idea that you need some of them for activities in the hexes. While doable it would make play harder if you have to sync the time they are needed in the hexes with the time needed to see al their harem events.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Well, I just thought that if you pick 20 "Harem" games. There probably are 0 that offer all (or most of) the content for a girl at once. I am pretty sure there will be some guys that "hate" it to do the same sexscenes 10 times over every week so they don´t leave. So frustation can also come from the fact that I have to repeat the same thing again and again.

As it is now (of course this might change) I unlock the girl and then I watch all her scenes and then I ask myself: "Why do I need her in the harem again? I have already seen all her content the second I invited her."

It just seems more natural to have a kind of progression with the harem girls and get rewarded for building up higher lust / love / whatever with them. To keep you motivated to interact with them.

I said this because there is actually a lot of content in scenes for the girls relative to other games that require "some" grinding or questing for the rewards. Of course this is fun, but you also burn trough the content very fast. So personally I wouldn´t mind doing a little bit more work as a player to get to the scenes if this increases the duration of the - interesting - interaction with the girls.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, I just thought that if you pick 20 "Harem" games. There probably are 0 that offer all (or most of) the content for a girl at once. I am pretty sure there will be some guys that "hate" it to do the same sexscenes 10 times over every week so they don´t leave. So frustation can also come from the fact that I have to repeat the same thing again and again.

As it is now (of course this might change) I unlock the girl and then I watch all her scenes and then I ask myself: "Why do I need her in the harem again? I have already seen all her content the second I invited her."

It just seems more natural to have a kind of progression with the harem girls and get rewarded for building up higher lust / love / whatever with them. To keep you motivated to interact with them.

I said this because there is actually a lot of content in scenes for the girls relative to other games that require "some" grinding or questing for the rewards. Of course this is fun, but you also burn trough the content very fast. So personally I wouldn´t mind doing a little bit more work as a player to get to the scenes if this increases the duration of the - interesting - interaction with the girls.
Apparently you haven't discovered yet that girls are needed for exploration too. To name a few, Ruby helps getting into the forward base, Zara helps getting into the strip club in the desert town, and Amy helps finding the diamonds in the mine. I think I did a post some time back listing all of the uses of the current harem girls.

Edit: and thanks for reminding me to put that list of what the girls help with durinig exploration in my path xls.

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Yes that´s kind of the problem actually. I want them in the harem, because the help me progress through the game (kind of). To do so I have to sleep with them every week, which always will be repetitive. But if all their content unlocks at once it will be so much faster.

Meh, again it was just a small suggestion based on my own experience. I think based on the content the game would actually deserve to be more popular so I just reflect a bit about small things that could help in that regard.

Reactions: zapallbugs

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant make that churh quest with anyway... I tried became member for going back week 3 and this time chief wont give me mission... What the actual fuck i need do for this mission?! Whats problem this game its like god damn train wrech -_-

Screenshot_3.jpg

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I cant work in church how can i do that?
Oh, so NOW you DID manage to start the church quest. So it's not such a train wreck after all...
You need to acquire church lore. Speak to the priest after a church service to learn more about the church.
EDIT: also, use this replacement script if you plan to start the mission while being a member of the Church.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes