str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/explore.rpy", line 591, in script
le "I am well aware of this cost... Here's your money. Now get some rest. We need to get valuable intel from these scouting missions in the future."
File "game/script.rpy", line 10429, in execute
screen calendar():
screen calendar():
File "game/script.rpy", line 10434, in execute
text ( "{}".format( [ None, "Morning", "Afternoon", "Evening", "Night"][period] ) ) style "periodWeek" xpos 1532 yalign 0.01
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
le "I am well aware of this cost... Here's your money. Now get some rest. We need to get valuable intel from these scouting missions in the future."
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen calendar():
screen calendar():
text ( "{}".format( [ None, "Morning", "Afternoon", "Evening", "Night"][period] ) ) style "periodWeek" xpos 1532 yalign 0.01
File "<screen language>", line 10434, in <module>
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Apocalypse 0.4.2
Fri Jul 31 18:35:56 2020
```
NO MODS OR PATCHES AND STILL CRASHED WTF??

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```

While running game code:
screen calendar():
screen calendar():

Full traceback:
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
screen calendar():
screen calendar():
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Apocalypse 0.4.2
```
[/QUOYA OK IM FUCKING DONE

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
```

While running game code:
screen calendar():
screen calendar():

Full traceback:
**display_args)
callback(self)
self.update()
screen calendar():
screen calendar():

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Apocalypse 0.4.2
```
There is something seriously wrong with your system. The exception you are getting is not related at all to what the code is doing at that moment. You also reported that you had to do a hard reboot to get out of a previous crash. That is something that Renpy really doesn't do. I would suspect memory or video driver problems. You are aware that the Windows you are showing in the traceback is really old? I assume that is also running on oldish hardware. How much memory do you have?

Another question, where did you get your copy of the game? The Renpy shown does not seem to be the one the dev is shipping with the game. As far as I can see that is Ren'Py 7.2.0.424. So somebody put the copy of the game you have on a newer Renpy.
Edit: my bad. Seems the dev shipped the public version on a newer Renpy than all the patron versions. The Renpy you are showing is the public version.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
NEW LINKS with the latest bugfixes, including exiting the CG gallery crashing the game, too many harem girls crashing the harem interface, ping pong ball in the middle uncatchable, etc...
Remember though to RE_DOWNLOAD the patch and RE-APPLY it after re-downloading the main game. The patch stays the same though, the bugs were not there.
Still no news from Xaøs (formerly known as Mankinder) about the Android version though...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ok, not very tech savy, do i just delete the old file and download the new version on 1st page of thoise thread?
Yeah, probably best, delete the whole game folder (your saves won't be affected, they are stored somewhere else) and re-download 1) main game file then 2) incest patch if wanted.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
not worried about saves. never oculd find 8th stone for the goddess. somewhere in woods per WT... where is that last stone? 5) Queen Opala’s temple (area B6). Behind the right-hand side of the trap door on the ground (must hover over it to pick it up). what trap door? WTF??

Reactions: Paapi

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
not worried about saves. never oculd find 8th stone for the goddess. somewhere in woods per WT... where is that last stone? 5) Queen Opala’s temple (area B6). Behind the right-hand side of the trap door on the ground (must hover over it to pick it up). what trap door? WTF??
Here is a picture of it.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I always choose the money. Saves three days of camel shooting.:D
3 coins are too important for u ?? By the by, Playing 53rd week now. Did some grind during the starting time..so money is not an issue. Still not satisfied in the fact that mc can't kill bounty huntress. Probably because of that non lethal weapon.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
3 coins are too important for u ?? By the by, Playing 53rd week now. Did some grind during the starting time..so money is not an issue. Still not satisfied in the fact that mc can't kill bounty huntress. Probably because of that non lethal weapon.
53rd week? And you are still finding things to do? Amazing.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
53rd week? And you are still finding things to do? Amazing.
Unlike most gamers in thus forum, i hate VNs (every VNs which hiding character points) & i love sandbox. I don't mind grinding up to a limit. But look at "knockout master" vn, it is not hiding points. I can't understand Why the hell most vn's hiding character points full time or until the completion of an episode. I hope u got my point. Zapallbugs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Unlike most gamers in thus forum, i hate VNs (every VNs which hiding character points) & i love sandbox. I don't mind grinding up to a limit. But look at "knockout master" vn, it is not hiding points. I can't understand Why the hell most vn's hiding character points full time or until the completion of an episode. I hope u got my point. Zapallbugs
Just for your info, I don't plan to let players grind for 53 weeks before they find Trumpf City... ;) There will be a time-limit.
But right now, it's not an issue, the game still has a long way to go, so don't worry about it too much.

Reactions: Paapi

Michael Nurit

Apr 22, 2020
Hey, what's up. I don't know if that has been asked before, but may I ask when 0.5 is going to come out? Do you already have ideas? (You don't have to tell me, of course, I'd like to be surprised. Only if you just already have some ideas.)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey, what's up. I don't know if that has been asked before, but may I ask when 0.5 is going to come out? Do you already have ideas? (You don't have to tell me, of course, I'd like to be surprised. Only if you just already have some ideas.)
September. Probably including bike

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
How to use galley unlocker mod? Where to copy? I copied the files in game/images...I start the game, but how do I access the gallery?!?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How to use galley unlocker mod? Where to copy? I copied the files in game/images...I start the game, but how do I access the gallery?!?
Well, first of all, I didn't make this mod so it would be best to ask the question in the thread for it. As for how to access the gallery, it's by pressing "c" in-game, it says so in the changelog on the OP....

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Some preview pics for Apocalypse v0.5 planned for September release (obviously, first for patrons, public release towards the END of September). So join us now on Patreon for early release (no upfront charging so you won't get charged until 1st September anyway).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004 (1).png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes