zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i did that and have her in harem but in gallery it does not show up the scene
Which one is not showing? The bottom 3 for Amy are all harem related. But you can't get them all in one go. At least two harem events with her are needed.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Btw, not sure, if that’s even possible: but when I tried to get the outpost location (while prisoner quest was still active) it was impossible to catch the ball from the stripper ... it was always in the middle position and I was “too slow” ... no matter how often I reloaded/rolled back ... if there is no connection to the prisoner quest, I had impressive bad luck! ;)
OK, I see why it went wrong when the ball is in the middle. I used the same screen name as an example for the new gallery scene that includes the stripper ball scene and that screwed it up, specifically in the middle.
Here is a replacement script to fix that (to be placed in Images/Gallery , NOT the main scripts folder)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Someone need made quest helper/guide. That quests needs guidence for sure. I just spend 2 hour loop from week 3 and week 6 for church quest. Hint book is not enough for this mixed game.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have paused my Patreon page for August (meaning no one will get charged but there will be no August update either).
Let's take a break and a moment of serenity in this apocalyptic nightmare...
See you in September for v0.5.

hippyfire02.jpg

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have paused my Patreon page for August (meaning no one will get charged but there will be no August update either).

View attachment 752975
I hope you will make scenes with rachel and gwen like me lots of people wants this hoties in their harem :D

bobgold

Jul 2, 2017

View attachment 752975
Looking forward to it. Any chance that sometime in the future we will get more scenes with Black Widow? I know there's a bunch of content with her up through the threesome scene, but more would be great if possible. Thanks!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my very first attempt to play this game i used "the patch" and game crashed right away so deleted all and then installed
"the patch" differently and seemed to of worked fine for a good long time UNTIL unexpectedly i got a boat load of errors
was so bad had to do a HARD reboot of course losing ALL THAT WORK I DID.
my first reaction was to say fuck it and delete the game and be done with it....having a smoke now and semi cooling off
decided to give this game ONE MORE CHANCE this time bare bones no fucking mods or patches,etc
crashes again like that im fucking done...kind of angry i lost a few hours of play and like an idiot the 1 time i DONT save
all hell breaks loose LOL

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
my very first attempt to play this game i used "the patch" and game crashed right away so deleted all and then installed
"the patch" differently and seemed to of worked fine for a good long time UNTIL unexpectedly i got a boat load of errors
was so bad had to do a HARD reboot of course losing ALL THAT WORK I DID.
my first reaction was to say fuck it and delete the game and be done with it....having a smoke now and semi cooling off
decided to give this game ONE MORE CHANCE this time bare bones no fucking mods or patches,etc
crashes again like that im fucking done...kind of angry i lost a few hours of play and like an idiot the 1 time i DONT save
all hell breaks loose LOL
Just to mention the obvious, boatloads of people use the patch and there are almost no complaints. Or it would have shown in this thread. So the most likely is you didn't apply the patch correctly. After unpacking the patch somewhere you get a game directory that needs to be merged with game directory of the main game install, overwriting the current contents of the main game directory. I think the current number of objects to be overwritten is 11. Judging from your avatar it would seem you are on some Linux distro. I hope you can manage one cp? The Windows people certainly can manage one copy.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes