EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Love this game and like some of the tricks you can use for seeing girls just like in battle of the bulges. Would love if it worked on who is at the pool but it seems like once the variable is locked in it is unchanged even if you save in the morning and reload. At least this has been my experience thus far. Love the game though and the quasi guide is very helpful outside of the pool.
Yes, the variable for that is indeed set at the beginning of a new day I'm afraid...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So finished my play through of the latest v0.4.2 update and found a bug or two, I thought I'd address to help improve the development of the game. Spoiler Warning for those still playing through :censored:

When attempting the Church mission set by Lena: Upon collecting 3 items of evidence against the Priest, I went to the confession box the following morning. In attempt to gain Church factions points; as I wasn't sure if that would be possible after turning over the evidence against the priest.

I offered my services to clean the church instead of confess to save $2; upon where I gained '+1 Church Of The Redeeming Phallus'. However unlike any other faction gain or loss within the game, I did not become a member of the Church Of Redeeming Phallus and stop being a Road Warrior; despite having 5 points for the Church, as well as the Church (Screenshot attached). The MC was therefore still able to access the Road Warrior Strip Bar, and I would presume still be able to add ask Ayla to join the harlem (although I never tried this first hand).

In the very action of pressing 'S' and saving said screenshot the scene in the game actually froze, and I had to reload my previous save point; to seek out if entering the Road Warrior club was still possible. I'm not sure if this was due to being in this specific scene of Desert Town, or if all screenshots with the MC side profile open result in the same error.

The last anomaly I came across was, after the MC states he has "sufficient evidence" against the priest, when confronting Lena he then states that the priest is completely innocent; if the Church Of Redeeming Phallus faction is on 5 points. :oops:
I wasn't sure if this was intentional, as a way of the MC (as a Church Member) sticking by the Priest, despite overwhelming proof. But it was frustrating as hell in view you would have spent 3 days collecting the evidence, just to essentially fail Lena's mission. o_O

Incredible game so far though (y)
I see the code error for that extra church faction point that brought you to 5 without decreasing the other factions.
Here is a replacement script for it then.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
so you get stuck in this screen if you have more tham six girls in your harem?? I didn't even know there was a maximum you can have i was hoping you can have all XD
View attachment 746098
I actually just saw in the code that the checks for number of harem girls are missing for some dancing scenes and you can indeed invite more girls into your harem than 6.
Here is a replacement script to fix that.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, did I screw up my deep state/trumpster progress? I visited the outpost twice, first time I approached bc I was a trumpster, second time I shot the guard (however I didn't take the attack plans yet). Now, when I try to enter a third time, I am recognised as "The Grabber" but they still shoot me because I am not expected.. Is there a way to get inside?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, did I screw up my deep state/trumpster progress? I visited the outpost twice, first time I approached bc I was a trumpster, second time I shot the guard (however I didn't take the attack plans yet). Now, when I try to enter a third time, I am recognised as "The Grabber" but they still shoot me because I am not expected.. Is there a way to get inside?
Please read the Hints guide for other ways of entering the Forward Ops base.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Look in the hint book (downloadable from the OP). I think you can still get in using the militia uniform or by telling you are an NRANRA member. In general you can use each method to get in only once. There are four in total.
Edit: for NRANRA there are two variants, either telling you are a member yourself (requires having a gun or the guard will not believe you) or bringing Ruby.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Absolutely great game!!! :)

But what’s needed to trigger the church investigation quest from Lena? ... I thought, you get that automatically on Monday morning in week 5? ... (at least I got it in my first runthrough then...)

Btw, not sure if it’s a bug or intendent ... but when I cannot complete a timed quest from Lena (freed the prisoner, so “failed” to get the location fpr outpost; failed church investigation) the daily timer goes into negative (-1, -2 ...) but there seems to be no “You failed!” dialogue or such with Lena ... ??

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Absolutely great game!!! :)

But what’s needed to trigger the church investigation quest from Lena? ... I thought, you get that automatically on Monday morning in week 5? ... (at least I got it in my first runthrough then...)

Btw, not sure if it’s a bug or intendent ... but when I cannot complete a timed quest from Lena (freed the prisoner, so “failed” to get the location fpr outpost; failed church investigation) the daily timer goes into negative (-1, -2 ...) but there seems to be no “You failed!” dialogue or such with Lena ... ??
The church mission triggers at the beginning of week 6, not 5!
As for the negative daily timers, yeah, that's not normal indeed, but there is only a timer for the prisoner and church quests, so you mean you didn't complete the prisoner quest in time and you keep getting the daily reminder of the time left (now going into negative numbers), is that correct?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did anyone actually understand the joke/reference behind the Mike Ponce scrolls? Want to gauge if my political satire is accessible or not... ;)

Reactions: setter6

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
The church mission triggers at the beginning of week 6, not 5!
As for the negative daily timers, yeah, that's not normal indeed, but there is only a timer for the prisoner and church quests, so you mean you didn't complete the prisoner quest in time and you keep getting the daily reminder of the time left (now going into negative numbers), is that correct?
Thanks!

No, I freed the prisoner on day 1 bc I was a trumpster already :) ... but there were no consequences, timer was still active and eventually went into negative ... even tried to “stop” the quest/the timer by getting the location from the stripper but that didn’t work either ...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks!

No, I freed the prisoner on day 1 bc I was a trumpster already :) ... but there were no consequences, timer was still active and eventually went into negative ... even tried to “stop” the quest/the timer by getting the location from the stripper but that didn’t work either ...
OK, thanks, will look into it.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
OK, thanks, will look into it.
Btw, not sure, if that’s even possible: but when I tried to get the outpost location (while prisoner quest was still active) it was impossible to catch the ball from the stripper ... it was always in the middle position and I was “too slow” ... no matter how often I reloaded/rolled back ... if there is no connection to the prisoner quest, I had impressive bad luck! ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Btw, not sure, if that’s even possible: but when I tried to get the outpost location (while prisoner quest was still active) it was impossible to catch the ball from the stripper ... it was always in the middle position and I was “too slow” ... no matter how often I reloaded/rolled back ... if there is no connection to the prisoner quest, I had impressive bad luck! ;)
There is no connection. But it's weird that you were not fast enough to press the middle button if you knew that's where it was going...

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
There is no connection. But it's weird that you were not fast enough to press the middle button if you knew that's where it was going...
Yeah ... and despite reloading it was *always* the middle ... had no problem catching the ball at another runthrough, when I had prisoner quest already done ... strange ...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes