Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i went into this blind so idk if i messed up my save or what but i'm 6 weeks in and unable to progress with the mom. i've been trying to get back on track using a pdf zapallbugs posted but i'm talking to the mom at the gym and nothing is happening besides her exercise and the kiss after. can't even give her the necklace I got from a quest

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
how to fix water problem in desert town?
how to give she hulk her son magnus cause I rescued him but after that how to deliver him to her mom?
and how to enter 2nd time in strip club in desert town?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how to fix water problem in desert town?
how to give she hulk her son magnus cause I rescued him but after that how to deliver him to her mom?
and how to enter 2nd time in strip club in desert town?
For the water problem fight Dr. Evil in C4.
You can't bring Magnus back to the she hulk yet. That is for a future version.
You can enter the strip club any number of times as long as you stay a member of the Road Warriors.

Reactions: EpicLust and Rezwan

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
More HARDCORE preview pics for v0.5 planned for September release! A THREESOME EXTRAVAGANZA is on the menu!
So join us NOW at for early release, you won't be charged upon joining but only on the 1st September, then it will too late to join since the tier you're at on the 1st will determine your tier for the month!

screenshot0010.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0022.png titahontasprefuck01.jpg

Last edited:

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
Question: Why does the Mega download not work? It shows up and starts downloading, but the window closes for some reason, so I cant download the new version. I've deleted all old versions so idk whats happening

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Question: Why does the Mega download not work? It shows up and starts downloading, but the window closes for some reason, so I cant download the new version. I've deleted all old versions so idk whats happening
The Mega link here on the OP? Works for me. ~ 2MB/s, but that is because the Wifi is a bit crowded in my neighborhood.
Edit: completed in about 12 minutes. No problems.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
How do you go on a date with suki? I'm just now seeing the photo in the first post about a date with her how do you do that I finished the game like a while ago and I'm waiting for the new version but I guess I missed stuff with Yuki
Edit: is their a guide for this game?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do you go on a date with suki? I'm just now seeing the photo in the first post about a date with her how do you do that I finished the game like a while ago and I'm waiting for the new version but I guess I missed stuff with Yuki
Edit: is their a guide for this game?
Talk to her in command for buying the MAGA hat. As a reward for helping with that she gets the date.
Edit: there is no guide (apart from the hints guide that comes with the game) that I know of. It is kind of impossible for a free roaming sandbox game. But I published a sample path for 0.4.2. Search for 'sample path' in the thread and you will find it.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes