EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there a specific reason why payment cant be instant on your patreon?
safety precautions against Patreon... I don't post anything on my Patreon page, and it makes it hard to have upfront charging in that case (people would expect to immediately have access to a link). I could, in theory, regularly send links to any new patron, but I have quite a bit of traffic, with new patrons coming in on a daily basis (and some leaving too) and other changing their pledges during the month, upping them for example, it would be a nightmare to keep track of all that... And the rule is that once I decide to have upfront charging, there's no coming back, the things stays on permanently. But v0.5 will be out soon enough for every patron, processed or not, don't worry.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone know what's included and updated in the v0.5 build?
From the $20 patron cover letter:
* Game now "officially" runs until the end of week 11
* OUTDOORS: 4 new areas added, thus completing the D-Range hexes. Includes a new THREESOME scene.
* OUTDOORS: MC can now acquire his own motorbike from Road Warriors Chief Diamond ($5 upkeep/week).
* OUTDOORS: She-hulk quest can now be completed, leading to an MMF THREESOME.
* OUTDOORS: MC can now re-visit the hippie chicks in B4, leading to an MFF THREESOME.
* OUTDOORS: Bounty from Melania may lead to an MFF THREESOME at Mar-a-Gogo with the First Lady and the bounty huntress.
* COMPOUND: Gym overhaul with a new iron-pumping session when MC's strength reaches 10.
* COMPOUND: Nancy can now be seen at the pool (50% chance of occurrence).
* INTERFACE: Naughty Gallery updated with all new scenes.
* INTERFACE: New character with walk animation (Taylor).
* HAREM: Harem girls with lust 5 do not leave harem if not satisfied (but lose one lust point).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No and there won't be. The game won't last 9 months and pregnancy is a very specific fetish that most people aren't into, including me.
An interesting answer given the game is literally one where almost all males are dead or irradiated to practical emasculation haha. Im not saying i expect juicy scenes with pregnant bellies and milky mammaries (though theyd be great with your distinctly thicc girls) but from a narrative stand point i was assuming there would be dialogue hinting towards a scenario and likely the ending where the MC is paying dividends to the compound and his Harem are reaping the benefits of getting pregnant from his virility thus doing their own bit to fight an apocalypse. Such a fertile cock would also make a lot of sense to the different factions warring over him too as one would literally worship him, one would adore him being able to naturally offer them conception and the others would likely want anything the others want but cant have giving them an edge over their opposite ideologies.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
An interesting answer given the game is literally one where almost all males are dead or irradiated to practical emasculation haha. Im not saying i expect juicy scenes with pregnant bellies and milky mammaries (though theyd be great with your distinctly thicc girls) but from a narrative stand point i was assuming there would be dialogue hinting towards a scenario and likely the ending where the MC is paying dividends to the compound and his Harem are reaping the benefits of getting pregnant from his virility thus doing their own bit to fight an apocalypse. Such a fertile cock would also make a lot of sense to the different factions warring over him too as one would literally worship him, one would adore him being able to naturally offer them conception and the others would likely want anything the others want but cant have giving them an edge over their opposite ideologies.
I guess I can make an alternative end pic with all the harem girls pregnant in the oval office behind the MC or something like that...

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
From the $20 patron cover letter:
* Game now "officially" runs until the end of week 11
* OUTDOORS: 4 new areas added, thus completing the D-Range hexes. Includes a new THREESOME scene.
* OUTDOORS: MC can now acquire his own motorbike from Road Warriors Chief Diamond ($5 upkeep/week).
* OUTDOORS: She-hulk quest can now be completed, leading to an MMF THREESOME.
* OUTDOORS: MC can now re-visit the hippie chicks in B4, leading to an MFF THREESOME.
* OUTDOORS: Bounty from Melania may lead to an MFF THREESOME at Mar-a-Gogo with the First Lady and the bounty huntress.
* COMPOUND: Gym overhaul with a new iron-pumping session when MC's strength reaches 10.
* COMPOUND: Nancy can now be seen at the pool (50% chance of occurrence).
* INTERFACE: Naughty Gallery updated with all new scenes.
* INTERFACE: New character with walk animation (Taylor).
* HAREM: Harem girls with lust 5 do not leave harem if not satisfied (but lose one lust point).
She-hulk MMF ?? Who is the male beside mc ??

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Girls, story, animations, renders, finction, humor and gameplay is exellent.

BUT.. With an unacceptable weakness. The main character is, as usually, very ugly. Also looks very moron. Even worse then the guy from the last game. Why are you doing this to us buddy? We're suffering while tring to put ourselves the MC's place. At least he wouldn't be that toothy. ahaha what a stupid face. I'm laughing when i remember it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A few preview pics for what's in store in next month's planned release of Apocalypse v0.5.1.
Suki as a new harem girl for starters... Join us on Patreon before the end of the month to enjoy early release (There is NO UPFRONT CHARGING on my page so you will NOT be charged upon joining, only on 1st October, which will determine your tier reward for that month. Afterwards, it's too late...)

screenshot0013.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png mcsukisuckcum03.jpg

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
A few preview pics for what's in store in next month's planned release of Apocalypse v0.5.1.
Suki as a new harem girl for starters... Join us on Patreon before the end of the month to enjoy early release (There is NO UPFRONT CHARGING on my page so you will NOT be charged upon joining, only on 1st October, which will determine your tier reward for that month. Afterwards, it's too late...)

View attachment 822754 View attachment 822756 View attachment 822757 View attachment 822758 View attachment 822759 View attachment 822760
3 image looking little strange) And by the way when gonna be last update for public released?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
3 image looking little strange) And by the way when gonna be last update for public released?
V0.5 public release next Wednesday or Thursday.

Image 3: It's cos it's a real face pic of Michael Cohen split in half, "à la Terrance and Phillips". When he talks, it's animated like the Canadians in South Park.... Or Saddam Hussein for that matter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kellnaved and Paapi
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes