Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
V0.5 public release next Wednesday or Thursday.

Image 3: It's cos it's a real face pic of Michael Cohen split in half, "à la Terrance and Phillips". When he talks, it's animated like the Canadians in South Park.... Or Saddam Hussein for that matter.
Oh. Shit!! Make sure to release it wewednesday. Because next day is the release date of another one of my favourite sandbox games. Don't make me confused!! & that game is version 0.5 now. Wow!!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... we get to live till week 8! Then we can lift Lena to the stars and enjoy the organ play from that other gurl...
Also enjoy a bit of relaxation by the pool with Nancy.
Also also .... enjoy the view from below at Mar-a-Gogo!

Things are shaping up to be about the deep infiltrating job everyone is pumping into MC for a brighter future!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
A few preview pics for what's in store in next month's planned release of Apocalypse v0.5.1.
Suki as a new harem girl for starters... Join us on Patreon before the end of the month to enjoy early release (There is NO UPFRONT CHARGING on my page so you will NOT be charged upon joining, only on 1st October, which will determine your tier reward for that month. Afterwards, it's too late...)

View attachment 822754 View attachment 822756 View attachment 822757 View attachment 822758 View attachment 822759 View attachment 822760
OMG LENA! Hope to watch a scene of her flexing and growing her muscles to admire them :love:

Reactions: supercheese123

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Same here.
Her ripped arm grabbing the weight seems promising but i doubt any character except a maxed out MC or maybe Ivanka could lift it with one arm.

Maybe the power of science might help in the end.
Sorry, but no, this is a normal scene and Lena isn't Super-Woman...

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now that v0.5 is public here is a sample path for it. It is a simple continuation of the v0.4.2 path as I did not do a full replay. I am waiting with that for v0.5.1 and the new Suki events so I can re-evaluatie the Suki and Barbara event at school. In the past I always chose Suki as the point was needed to continue her storyline. Next time I may choose Barbara and the achievement that comes with it. All the tables in the first tab with handy lookups have been updated too. I hope I didn't miss anything. And be sure to read the hints guide that comes with the game.

Reactions: dahobo and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
are these MMF scenes avoidable? I don't like sharing my girls :mad:
She-Hulk is not your girl though...

However, here is a replacement script for those who absolutely want to skip it (without impacting the game and the reward at the end of that scene):
Replace existing script explore.rpy in your game folder with this one.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes, you can simply not deliver Magnus to She-Hulk. At the cost of not completing that quest of course. And that also blocks the MC getting his own bike because of not getting diamonds from SHe-Hulk as a thank you.
Edit: talk about fast. Problem solved (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: fregonard

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't like mmf either

She-Hulk is not your girl though...

However, here is a replacement script for those who absolutely want to skip it (without impacting the game and the reward at the end of that scene):
Replace existing script explore.rpy in your game folder with this one.
why not add a scene next update to fuck her without any other guy? I like her, so if we have to avoid because there is no alternative it will be missing sex with another girl ...
(cant you like reuse those assets but removing the other guy?):unsure:

Yes, you can simply not deliver Magnus to She-Hulk. At the cost of not completing that quest of course. And that also blocks the MC getting his own bike because of not getting diamonds from SHe-Hulk as a thank you.
Edit: talk about fast. Problem solved (y)
We can always tell her we want to fuck her alone instead of having to share her with that guy or deliver that fucker dead.
And yes, she is not our girl but it still counts as "sharing" since both guys are fucking the same girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: fregonard and Paapi

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Apocalypse [v0.5] [EpicLust]

Original Size: 1.56 GB
Compressed Size: 546 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes