Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rollback only gets you the same bad dice draw!!!
reloading 20 times
So you need to save before the whole event gets the go ahead.
Then use that save so the dice get a fair chance to change.
Otherwise ... there is no point in getting RNG blocked other than to further the game play ...
That is how MC meets Ivanka - getting put to sleep by losing the dice draw for a duel

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
isnt there another way rather than reloading 20 times
The only other way is by cheating via the console. But you really have to know your way in the code and it is really easy to bork the game beyond repair. I do know my way around the code (I am one of Epic's testers) and still don't do it that way. I recommend against it.

Reactions: EpicLust

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
According to Canto Forte, just starting a game, saving it, and restarting Ren'py might fix the issue with old saves. I'd like someone to confirm this. Like you. So try it. This is your mission. And report back to us.

EDIT: sorry, just saw you tried. And it didn't work...
No worries, I just tried it again but it still didnt work. Dunno if Canto Forte was lucky or if I made a mistake hahaI have a question about the save file, do you know if it has all the harem girls already in your harem?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated my Gallery Unlocker Mod for Apocalypse by EpicLust : Here and

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Dev - EpicLust : -

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No worries, I just tried it again but it still didnt work. Dunno if Canto Forte was lucky or if I made a mistake hahaI have a question about the save file, do you know if it has all the harem girls already in your harem?
No idea, the save is from Zapallbugs. He'll probably answer when he sees your post.

Reactions: PalmFace

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You can see it in the v0.4.2 path in my published paths some pages back. At the time of the save the girls in the harem are:
Zara, Nancy, Michiko, Ruby, Amy and Ayla. Angie was just before dismissed to make room for Ayla.

Reactions: PalmFace
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes