sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Will there be any special quest for Suki since she will be a harem girl in your next update? I am asking because until the current update Suki can have a max of 3 lust points and to add a girl in your harem,she must have 4 lust points.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Yes, there is a new quest involving her and her first virtual fight.
Wow that's good to know.I was a bit inclined to give Suki the necklace to add the extra lust point but then analyzing how the playthrough in your games work,I thought maybe the necklace is for some other hottie. :)

P.S. - Can't wait to have Gwen in my harem. ;)

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
How do you get road warrior points? Cannot pass the tattooist or get into the strip club.
Steps to get RW points as much as I have learned:
1) During one of the messages from Trump family,you can be able to gain 1 RW point (choice should be related to something with China,sorry but I can't recollect completely)
2) Buy Nancy from the market.
3) Have enough friendship points with Jake.He will give you a secret word RWs use commonly (Gazoonka)
4) Kill 10 camels in B5
5) Visit the tattoo girl for the 5th RW point.

caspar99993

Oct 10, 2020
1) During one of the messages from Trump family,you can be able to gain 1 RW point (choice should be related to something with China,sorry but I can't recollect completely)
3) Have enough friendship points with Jake.He will give you a secret word RWs use commonly (Gazoonka)
4) Kill 10 camels in B5
Thanks

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Thank~ great game sir~

Can somebody help me find scene Penny (Station 2)? Is it random?
What scene of Penny are you exactly talking about? If you are talking about the strip scene in bar (maybe that's station 2) ,go there on Monday because Penny's shift is on that day.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
4) Kill 10 camels in B5
I will add a RW point for getting the password from Jake in the next update to make it easier to become a Road Warrior, I think it makes sense and differentiates it from getting the password from the Black Widow (who isn't a Road Warrior).

EDIT: actually, I just checked the code, I already implemented that a long time ago. So that's another way of getting a RW point but I realize that is what you meant here anyway.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
I will add a RW point for getting the password from Jake in the next update to make it easier to become a Road Warrior, I think it makes sense and differentiates it from getting the password from the Black Widow (who isn't a Road Warrior).
Wait is it the same password you get from both if them or is it a different password for the same faction

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Wait is it the same password you get from both if them or is it a different password for the same faction
It is the same password. You can get it from either Jake or the Widow. It is needed to get into the stripclub in the desert town. If you don't have the password you get bounced. Except when you take Zara with you.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
The scenes in the town do not open through the CG gallery.'An error has occurred' message pops up in the screen.Is there a fix for that?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
The scenes in the town do not open through the CG gallery.'An error has occurred' message pops up in the screen.Is there a fix for that?
More information. Which version of the game? And post the traceback (attach as file, or include as text in a spoiler tag).

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes