kim3balls

Oct 4, 2020
i was wondering which adult game to play and i found this one, great game Epiclust, i love it alot. Cant wait for the update after the v0.5. Please keep up with the good work.
Btw, i manage to find all the stone except the one in the food room, there are walkthroughs saying that it's on the vegetable bench but i'm no way near to find it.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i was wondering which adult game to play and i found this one, great game Epiclust, i love it alot. Cant wait for the update after the v0.5. Please keep up with the good work.
Btw, i manage to find all the stone except the one in the food room, there are walkthroughs saying that it's on the vegetable bench but i'm no way near to find it.
Thanks, glad you enjoy the game!
Stone in food unit:

https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-5-epiclust.33875/page-41#post-2846391

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
20$ patrons received links to v0.5.1 today. Suki is ready for them.

View attachment 844581

Also, President-for-Life Trumpf is alive and kicking (the bucket?) and the game will continue no matter what.
Best girl takes a bow in the harem, glad she was added to harem options sooner rather than later lol. Gotta ask what makes you decide who is focus of any given update for the harem? There are loads of girls featured who will all inevitable be options but is it story inspiration that decides who is next or do you think for example "ok we need a Church of Phalus rep for the harem so ill add one in next update so ill get cracking on those animations" or something else?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Best girl takes a bow in the harem, glad she was added to harem options sooner rather than later lol. Gotta ask what makes you decide who is focus of any given update for the harem? There are loads of girls featured who will all inevitable be options but is it story inspiration that decides who is next or do you think for example "ok we need a Church of Phalus rep for the harem so ill add one in next update so ill get cracking on those animations" or something else?
Suki was decided on by patron vote.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The first few harem girls were like, trying to get a mix of factions a bit, but now it's by polls on my Patreon page. Next month it will Gwen by the way.

Reactions: Skode

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Does the one with the mom and black widow count? Cause the moms harem but black widow is basically harem too you just have to visit her
You're right, I guess there is a harem threesome already.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
you have portraits for 6 harem girls so i guess you can have 6 girls there. i don't tried to dismiss belly dancer girls(don't remember name)

0.5, download save file and try it. there is scene when you can recruit ayla there and this will be 7th harem girl, and this not all, i tried in school and Amy also can be recruited. That's why i told it's a bug.
I pretty much can guess outcome of this bug.(and all except week pay for them) must work(but you will not see some of them portraits and can't pay for them weekly. i want to try maybe they will be freebies.

P.S. Maybe it's important, i dismissed Ayla to recruit Cyrl, And just random event in gym(few days after) and Ayla there and it's happened.

P.S. Guys someone help with Lab events, how to punish Scientist girl(Debra)? I talked with Gwen after MC fucked her like Hulk and she tell MC to talk to her when he has idea how to do it. Has someone idea what to do here?
I've just tried your saved game. You have six harem girls and I didn't get the opportunity to recruit Ayla or anyone else for that matter based on the current code.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
I know Apocalypse is random (for the most part) but could someone at least make a walkthrough for unlocking girls in your harem and a walkthrough for missions like spying on the church ?

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
I don't understand what you're describing. If you have rescued Magnus, it doesn't matter what scout you go with, there is enough room on both Penny and Bella's rigs to bring him back to She-Hulk. (choose her hex obviously)
okay simply put, i cant bring him with me everytime we try, because there's no space on the bike even when i didnt bring other girls in my harem ( i wasnt even given the option if i want to bring any other girls). ive seen similar question in the thread but none that have answer on my issue.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
okay simply put, i cant bring him with me everytime we try, because there's no space on the bike even when i didnt bring other girls in my harem ( i wasnt even given the option if i want to bring any other girls). ive seen similar question in the thread but none that have answer on my issue.

View attachment 845873 View attachment 845874 View attachment 845875
Ok, that's weird, I'll look into it.
EDIT: I did and I still don't see anything wrong with the code. You should get the option of going with a harem girl (if you have one) ALL the time. Is it the case you DON'T have a girl in your harem at that stage? Also, are you playing with the patched version or not?
Alternatively, before showing him to Penny, open the console (shift+o) and type:
withnone = True

Last edited:

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
Ok, that's weird, I'll look into it.
EDIT: I did and I still don't see anything wrong with the code. You should get the option of going with a harem girl (if you have one) ALL the time. Is it the case you DON'T have a girl in your harem at that stage? Also, are you playing with the patched version or not?
Alternatively, before showing him to Penny, open the console (shift+o) and type:
withnone = True
i previously play online, and i can bring a harem girl on mission, so maybe i merge my patch weird etc i'll check that later.

anyway, i used the code and it's clear now. thanksss! :giggle:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
EpicLust on which future version update do we get a new scene with Nancy? Maybe Magnus can help the MC a little bit. Thanks!
You just had one with the new bikini scene in the pool for v0.5.0. Do you want another one?!? (Ok, yes, a lot of the players probably do:D)

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes