Perky

Mar 1, 2018
You just had one with the new bikini scene in the pool for v0.5.0. Do you want another one?!? (Ok, yes, a lot of the players probably do:D)
Well thats my favourite character so far, so the more the better:D oh and the bounty hountress also

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You just had one with the new bikini scene in the pool for v0.5.0. Do you want another one?!? (Ok, yes, a lot of the players probably do:D)
There is a new animation in her harem scene in v0.5.1 actually if I'm not mistaken. Well, just her wiggling her arse in lingerie, but I think it turned out quite nicely.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is a new animation in her harem scene in v0.5.1 actually if I'm not mistaken. Well, just her wiggling her arse in lingerie, but I think it turned out quite nicely.
Nancy? You sure that was not Suki doing the wiggle?
Edit: just checked, they are both doing it. Good thing I kept Nancy in the harem. Now I have to check where she is doing it :D .

Reactions: EpicLust

Bocho

May 10, 2020
I get the following error when I try to load a 0.42 game.
I have tried it with several safe games but the same thing always happens.
If I hit "Roll back" or "Ignore" the game starts from the presentation.
There is some solution.
Thx

(I have windows 10, no windows 8)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AX333

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like a great game ... I like the setting, the options, the user interface ...

But that huge boobs totally kills it for me. Too bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I get the following error when I try to load a 0.42 game.
I have tried it with several safe games but the same thing always happens.
If I hit "Roll back" or "Ignore" the game starts from the presentation.
There is some solution.
Thx

(I have windows 10, no windows 8)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You saved it with the public version of v0.4.2 and are now attempting to load with v0.5.0. They contain incompatible Renpy runtime versions. Go back to an older save (< v0.4.2) or look for working v0.4.2 save in this thread here.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I've just tried your saved game. You have six harem girls and I didn't get the opportunity to recruit Ayla or anyone else for that matter based on the current code.
As i said before you can recruit +1 girl of your choice.2 When you need to pay for them you in lock because there is no choice to pay for 7th girl.
Not 8 girls , but 7 is max with bug.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
As i said before you can recruit +1 girl of your choice.2 When you need to pay for them you in lock because there is no choice to pay for 7th girl.
Not 8 girls , but 7 is max with bug.
Did you play from a saved game from a while back? It could have been, at some stage, that some girls being counted was wrong, but it's not anymore? But the variable for counting them would be wrong then in your particular game, which is what appears to be the case since the variable girlsinharem returns 6 eventhough you have indeed 7 girls.
I suggest opening the console and typing:
girlsinharem -= 1
then, dismiss Ruby. You will see Amy appearing at the bottom to replace her in the harem interface. And the game should be able to resume without locking you in that interface.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Did you play from a saved game from a while back? It could have been, at some stage, that some girls being counted was wrong, but it's not anymore? But the variable for counting them would be wrong then in your particular game, which is what appears to be the case since the variable girlsinharem returns 6 eventhough you have indeed 7 girls.
I suggest opening the console and typing:
girlsinharem -= 1
then, dismiss Ruby. You will see Amy appearing at the bottom to replace her in the harem interface. And the game should be able to resume without locking you in that interface.
Thanks for reply. I am not using this bug, i just wanted to inform about it. Using 0.5 from the start, so no old saves(from older versions) was used. I just think i somehow triggered it...
If think about it. I forgot that you can have only 6 HG, and i tried to recruit Amy or Ayla, but without result. After it i remember about max HG and stopped trying, and just swapped for girl which i need for quest. And at some point the text just appeared again in some gym event and school with girls(even after i already have 6 HG). So maybe there is chance that some code remain if you dismiss some girls, or triggered after it. Idk really what trigger for this bug.

P.S. I only swapped girl once. and strange i have +1 to HG count... (swapped Ayla to Angi i think)

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Finally finished (I hope). Nice game with lots of challenging options. Not the tecky type, just liked playing it, once I figured out the console input, it made for easier gaming. The pdf hints and the excel WT were most helpful.

Curious about zara, she's not like the other girls, IF SHE is dismissed, will she be gone from the game???

Mom, Ruby and Michiko (for me, are keepers). Nice to see that Suki is leveling up, it would be nice if all the girls became available, time.

Maybe the dev could fix the flat butts to tits ratio?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Finally finished (I hope). Nice game with lots of challenging options. Not the tecky type, just liked playing it, once I figured out the console input, it made for easier gaming. The pdf hints and the excel WT were most helpful.

Curious about zara, she's not like the other girls, IF SHE is dismissed, will she be gone from the game???

Mom, Ruby and Michiko (for me, are keepers). Nice to see that Suki is leveling up, it would be nice if all the girls became available, time.

Maybe the dev could fix the flat butts to tits ratio?
Zara can re-join the harem (one week at least after being dismissed) by simply talking to her at the pool (she's always there).

Mar 14, 2020
How many girls can you take under your harem umbrella.

Edit;Btw; don't wish for d1ck enlargement wish or else the wish will be wasted.

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
Also would love a Teagan wiggle from BOTB to see:love: best arse ever!
More than wiggle, if possible. :cool:
I know BOTB models are "outdated", but she and a few others could show up again - some of my favorites already have, but I miss her.

Perky

Mar 1, 2018
More than wiggle, if possible. :cool:
I know BOTB models are "outdated", but she and a few others could show up again - some of my favorites already have, but I miss her.
Yes I was thinking the same, also a threesome scene with both Nancys would be great, even some cameos with nurse Jennifer, Doris and Anna would be awesome:D

Mar 14, 2020
What the heck...the mission rescue magnus is not happening...I mean I first went to meet the she hulk...then 18+ scene then she asked to find her son...I then went to pizza parlor next day...everything happened then 18+ scene with pizza lady then mc went back to his compound...next day I went to pizza parlor again but no option to rescue the daem monster d1ck son of a she-hulk, I mean it feels little sad about knowing someone having larger d1ck than you in the game...well anyways yeah 99999 money.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What the heck...the mission rescue magnus is not happening...I mean I first went to meet the she hulk...then 18+ scene then she asked to find her son...I then went to pizza parlor next day...everything happened then 18+ scene with pizza lady then mc went back to his compound...next day I went to pizza parlor again but no option to rescue the daem monster d1ck son of a she-hulk, I mean it feels little sad about knowing someone having larger d1ck than you in the game...well anyways yeah 99999 money.
Read Hints guide section D1.

Reactions: jackkane
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes